Page 21

Humming, I cleaned up from lunch. The small speaker playing some Missio songs quietly. 

Jack and the others asked if they could help out, but of course I said no, I don't to bother them with it. They left fairly easily, so I didn't need to convince them much. I finished up the dishes, then started to dry them and put them away.

"Hello (Y/n)."

I turned and faced the one and only, Slenderman.

"Hello Slendy." I smiled, turning back around and putting away some more dishes. A tentacle like limb reached up, and put away a dish that goes in a high cupboard. "Thank you."

"Your welcome, but I'm here to see if I can talk to you in my office." He seemed serious.

"Sure, what time should I head over there?"

"As soon as possible, thank you." He vanished almost instantly, not even a puff of smoke. I nodded, and finished up putting away the dishes.

~~~

I walked down the long hall way, getting more and more anxious, and nervous.

Is he going to kill me? What if I did something wrong, or maybe I cooked badly? Am I being rude somehow?

I reached the door, and hesitantly knocked.

"Come in." I did so, opening the door carefully.

"Please sit down and relax, I could hear you worrying from here." He tried to reassure me, I smiled slightly and sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

His office is amazing, the walls were lined with bookshelves, filled with books. The roof was tall, really tall, and his chair and desk was huge. If I stood next to it, I wouldn't be able to see over it. Thankfully, the chair I was sitting in slowly raised up, allowing me to see him.

"Would you like some tea?" He pulled a tea pot out of literally NO WHERE.

"um, what flavor?" I ask.

"(Favorite tea flavor lol idk)"

"Yes please." He handed me a cup, and i took a careful sip, it tasted better then I remembered, my mind relaxed, and I stopped worrying a bit.

"I may have laced it with some stuff to help you relax" He admitted, "But anyways, that's not why I asked if you would come here." I looked up, tilting my head and nodding slightly, to show I was listening.

"You are doing amazing at helping this mansion, I was correct when I guessed that you seem to have a aura. Basically, when your happy, the people around you become happy." I nodded. "And its amazing how everyone is effected by it, but I was wondering why this morning, almost everyone started getting angry, and afraid."

"Those who were sleeping reported they had bad dreams, that they can't remember, and others began panicking, but shortly afterward, they all returned to normal, saying they felt like they were being controlled during the short time." He continued. I looked down. 

Was it becuase of the dream? Maybe it is just a weird conicident?

"What dream?"

Shoot

"Um, I fell asleep near that time, or was asleep during that time, and had a...bad dream."

"Care to explain?" He leaned forward, obviously curious. I fidgeted nervously.

"...I don't want to lie, but if I say I forgot, would you pretend to believe it?"

He sighed, "At least a brief explanation of it please." 

Good manners? I can't say no now...

He chuckled.

"Well, I guess it was more like a memory, but kinda changed...?" I tried to explain, "Let's just say, a murderer playing hide and seek with you isn't that fun" I mumbled.

"Oh?" He seemed suprised, "Thank you for telling me, you may go if you want."

"Thank you."

<><><><>

^^ look at that, now u wont be confused that its a timeskip lol

Hope u liked it, lol, i bet there is lots of spelling mistakes cuz my computor doesnt want to tell me what i misspelled, but meh

if u could tell me if i misspelled anything, that would be really appreciated! but u dont need too if u dont want to lol

bye u amazing people!!

~Jellyfish