Don't start a fight come on!

"Jade, what are you saying!? The prince was injured there's no way he could've stopped me even if he wanted to!"

Jade..You freaking prick! Do u want to get your head chopped off Just for provoking the prince!!?

I have to make sure the prince doesn't get mad!
Or else both our lives would be at a loss and all that I had done up until now would go to waste...

"Raelyne! The entire reason why the assassins attacked in the first place is because of him!!"

"Jade come on, Let's calm down" I said while passing short and quick glances at the prince. I swear I saw him a death glare at Jade! My precious brother, why are you so dumb!

"Raelyne!? Why would I calm down, it's all his fault"  Damn it Jade your making the situation worse!  He usually is quiet what's he doing!

"Well then Jade, do you believe I asked to be assassinated in the first place?"
Huh..did he always have this posh accent?

"Ah your highness , Jade didn't mean any of that, he's probably just high off the fruit punch we had earlier in the Hall haha~" 

the prince stared while raising one eyebrow with a smirk.

"Raelyne..high!? No I mean what I said."

"Haha~ omg you're so funny Jade." I stood up holding on to of my Left knee as I grabbed Jades arm and pulled it. He stared back at me confused....even if my brother thinks of me as an insane little sister from now on, as long as it saves our lives I won't mind being a insane sister for the rest of my life.

Though..I know I've insulted the prince back in the garden but being the main girl of the party probably held him back...I was lucky I'm guessing, but now if he gets into a fight with Jade...I'm done for.

"Hmm insulting a member of the royal family, are you sure you mean it?"  The prince raised his chin and brushed back his blonde hair giving a sharp glare at Jade....uh oh...

Jade clenched his fists hard as I saw them tremble in anger.
"Do I mean it? If you'd like it why don't I show you then since you're asking so politely!"

Jade started to roll his sleeves up and made steps towards the prince, the prince just stood there smiling...he's always smiling what the heck.

Ah wait I should stop Jade.

"A child of big words, hmph you couldn't do half the things you believe you could"

"Who are you calling a child-"  I grabbed Jades arm and pulled him back. I ain't dying today after all this!

"Wha- Raelyne!?"

"Huh did you hear that I think that's mother and father!? They must be looking for us!"
The tension is too much.

"Eh I didn't hear anything?"

"Of course you didn't Jade, you've always had bad hearing haha~"  Jade, I'm trying to save our Lives right now!!!

"Heh" the prince Leaned back on the wall behind him while grasping his head...oh ye he's still
Injured! We should find proper help soon.

"Raelyn-"
How many times have I cut Jade off, he must be mad as well eeee.

"How about we go back inside, your highness I'm sure your injury must be hurting so as of now let's head back to the main areas of the mansion, everyone must be looking for us"

"Indeed we should head back"  the prince said as he started making his way to the staircase slowly.

I turned to jade and stared at his eyes with the 'pretty please' look on my face in order to convince him to stop fighting. He still seemed to be in the mood and stance for a fight.

He made eye contact for a bit only to quickly advert his eyes and cover his mouth...eh?

"...fine Let's go back.."
Ah yes!

Unbeknownst to me, the prince was watching Jade and Me very closely with a small grin.

We had to make our way back into the main halls, after I had transported the queen and mother back they would still have trouble finding us since we were so deep into the east side of the mansion.

I think they should be looking for us now but I don't think it's good to stay in all the ashes from the burnt hallway...eeee did I have to burn it all down.

I don't think I'd be able to do what I did again, something like that is too risky and I don't want to have to go through it again.

I tried to move  however My legs were still  shaking but as the prince tried to extend his hand towards me Jade grabbed one of my arms and put it around his neck and held my waist to support me.....I don't like this new tension between the prince and Jade, I don't think it was here previously in the game...

A cold sweat ran down my face.

The princes POV currently:

... it seems as if I'm not the only one interested in her....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

....hi...yes I'm back, after a short hiatus I'm finally back yayyyyyyy! Everyone clap! whoohooo!!!!

Oofies, I'm sorry for my hiatus everyone, honestly I wasn't expecting to have gone on a short hiatus either, I even didn't have the time to reply to all comments, I'm sowwy!!
Please keep commenting because I do read them and I love to see that you all do bother to leave a comment lol thx it makes my day!

So I am back and this time I promise I'll stay and I will do regular updates, the only free time I really have is on Fridays and Saturdays so I'm likely to update on those days in a range of one to two weeks, so a chapter every one to two weeks, I'll try and update every week though so don't worry!

Also if you're still sticking around after all
This time, reading this cringey story of mine, I thank u all from the bottom of my heart and I also want to apologise for all those who were waiting!

Special thanks to all of you guys 💕