10

We were now outside of the hospital, at parking lot.

"So, Mr Kim how was your day today, did you like it? " he asked me looking straight in my eyes but still kept his tone professional.

"Yes professor ,I enjoyed it very much and learned many things but i will have to learn for upcoming semester pretest so it'll be a little hectic for a while i guess" i replied with a light smile.

"don't worry about the tests so much, I will teach you after the college, just focus on whatever I teach in the class and all you would need is a quick revision " proffesor said in his signature blank tone, i was feeling really grateful for him because i was a little bit stressed out regarding pretests.

"thank you sir" i bowed in respect.

"did you eat anything? "he asked while leaning on his bike, I know ,i say it everytime but HE LOOKS SO DAMN HOT!

"No, I didn't have a chance to honestly" I said.

"let's go to a nearby restaurant before i drop you at your home, okay? " professor suggested and my whole body was experiencing butterflies at the thought of having a meal with him.

"yeah sure" i replied as shortly as i could before my fuzzy mind makes me say stupid stuff.

He sat on his bike and wore his helmet ,he signalled me with his head to sit back.

I placed my hands on his shoulders as I sat on the back. Without him even saying , I backhugged him tight, this time i wasn't sure if it was out of my fear for speed or if that's what I wanted to do. He started the bike, taking it to wherever he wanted.

I just enjoyed every bit of this beautiful moment, my heart does crazy things from just a mere thought of hot professor.

"we're here" he announced and i got off his bike carefully. Infront of me was a big, 5 star hotel,

 Infront of me was a big, 5 star hotel,

damn he's rich if he brings me here, well it isn't like i am not rich myself

damn he's rich if he brings me here, well it isn't like i am not rich myself. He parked his bike and walked over to me.

"let's get in, come on " he said and took my hand in his and there I'm blushing like a fool, AGAIN. I'm tired of blushing so much, my cheeks hurt, goddammit.