- Remember - MachineGunKelly -

————

————

Y/N was sitting on the couch in her living room. She rubbed the soft fabric on the couch, excitement rushed through her body. She paid for this. She paid for the couch, and the apartment she just started renting out. She'd finally moved out of the slums of Cleveland and moved to Los Angeles.

For once in her life, she got a steady job, as a club promoter. Just after the couple of weeks on the job, she got used to the life style. Wake up at twelve in the afternoon, chill out until nine, head out to the club until four in the morning, go back home to sleep, then repeated
the process again.

She hadn't made many friends yet. But she knew with the job, she would be making friends with high profile people very soon. So when Y/N heard a knock on the door, she became very confused.

As she walked to the door she had come to the conclusion that someone just had the wrong door for someone else. But, when Y/N opened the door to her new apartment, her jaw almost dropped. "Don't show him weakness." The thought ran through her head quickly. And she replaced her excitement and sadness, with an attitude.

"Well. Well. Well," Y/N crossed her arms and looked at the tall white man. "If it's not the one and only Machine Gun Kelly."

"Damn, I thought you wouldn't be happy with me. But not like that," The man looked down at his childhood friend. He tried not to smile, but it was impossible, seeing her after so many years sparked so many feelings inside of him.

"What do you want?" She raised her eyebrow at him. No matter how much she missed him, she had to remember that she was angry at him for everything. "How did you even find out where I live?."

"I heard about a new club promoter. And I just came in to check up on my best friend."

"No. No. No," Y/N shook her head at. "You don't get to call me best friend after not talking to me since we were eighteen. It's been almost ten years."

"Look. Can we talk in your apartment? A fan walks in the hallway, then we will swarmed by so many damn fans in a matter of minutes," MGK asked the girl. She rolled her eyes, "Oh. My bad, I forgot that you're famous now. Messing with Halsey, Amber Rose, everyone."

Y/N stepped to the side of the doorway so he could walk in. He stepped in with his long legs and Y/N closed the door. "Tell me. How's your daughter?"

"Can we talk about everything please," He huffed out at the girl. As soon as he found out that she had moved to L.A. he knew he didn't have anymore excuses of why he couldn't go see her.

"Sure MGK, lets go sit down."

"You can't even call me Colson anymore?" He rolled his eyes at her. He remembered her being stubborn, not this badly though.

"I barely remember Colson anymore. I've only been seeing Machine Gun Kelly," That was a lie. She remembered Colson so clearly, the man who was her savior, her goofball.

————
word count : 546