- Rules - Marcel Gerard -

————

————

"We could end Klaus, together," Marcel grabbed Y/N 's soft hands in his own course and rough ones. "We could be together. We could rule my town together."

Y/N ripped her hands out of Marcel's. "Your town? May I remind you who really built this town. Yes, you might've been the one who was in charge, but it was my power which let you do so."

"You left, and I kept building."

"I left because I realized that I was being manipulated and used, by you. And it seems like history is repeating itself. Trying to use me to take down my own brother, because you know that I am the only one who can compete with his power. The only hybrid who can take him down."

"No matter how much I care for you, how many memories we have, or the amount of nights we've had together. If you ever try to hurt Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah, or Hayley. I will kill you with my own hands." Y/N was inches away from Marcel's with a death stare on her face.

"Many years ago my family made a rule, that whoever tries to harm our family, will never live after the matter." She started to walk out of the garden, but stopped as she reached the exit. "And you know how I'm a stickler for rules."

"You'd never kill me," Marcel smirked at the hybrid. "I was with you for five years. I know how you are, how you act, what your true intentions are."

"Don't believe me? Test me, find out if I'm lying to you. Just know, you lay one hand on any of my family, my hand will be in your chest ripping out your heart with no mercy." Marcel's smirk fell of his face.

"You always thought Klaus was the cold one, but you've forgotten. That Klaus and I are the same people after all." Y/N gave Marcel one last look before she left the garden.

————
word count : 335