U.A. Entrance Exam

POV-(Y/n):

Ten Months. It had been ten fucking months since Izuku and I had started cleaning this damn beach. The training had been pretty brutal, but nothing I can't handle thanks to my teachings from All For One. I was definitely feeling the physical effects though, my frame hadn't changed much but had gotten more defined. Stronger arm strength, better endurance, more defined abdomen, and all of that without having to give up my thin body, it was glorious.

That wasn't the only training I had been doing though. Minatsuki had also been training with me. She had been training her quirk, "Gaia's Grasp" that allows her to manipulate plants and other forms of natural occurrences. She was getting very strong with it, now able to make giant roots tear through roads from the dirt below or create giant thorned vines capable of cutting through metal walls.

     My quirks were getting powerful too! I felt unstoppable when using Branch of Sin, and still strong with Warhammer. I had actually learned how to create some weapons with Warhammer! Unfortunately the biggest one I could make was a longsword, or smaller ones like knives and throwing stars but it was progress nonetheless!

Nejire and I had been texting quite a bit, she was so wonderful! Asking questions about my quirk, wanting to know more about Minatsuki's quirk, even asking more and more about me! I never got tired of her attention, she was almost too good to be a hero. At least by this society's standards of a hero anyway. She legitimately wanted to help people and that was rare amongst all the attention whores that call themselves "heroes". She even wanted to train together sometime! It was absolutely thrilling.

As for Izuku well, he was pretty cool. He idolizes the heroes way too much and to an almost creepy degree but I get along with him well. He seems like he wants to be a legitimate hero, not just a fame seeker. He told me he's looked up to All Might ever since he was a little kid and that All Might was the one that inspired him to be a hero. It seems he got his storybook wish, it's sort of surreal seeing someone so happy yet so...innocent. Beyond being bullied for being quirkless this kid has never really been through much hardship, unless it's something he hasn't told me. It's concerning because I really don't think he's prepared for the challenges being an actual hero can bring. Sorae and Hagire always told me it was hard on Momma. As a friend, it's worrying.

Especially with Tomura planning an attack soon. Plus the scary fuckers that All For One and Hagire have hidden away, he's not ready for those kind of horrors. Lucky for Izuku and the other kids that have this "heroic dream" though; All For One took most of his dangerous villains with him when he left to conquer the villain undergrounds of other countries. Hagire has most of his powerful quirk users locked away in the Seele Research Facility where he works.

Anyway, besides all that; Izuku and I were putting the finishing touches on the beach. It looked fantastic! Even if I do say so myself. We could actually see the horizon and all the trash were gone. It was pretty hard not getting distracted by how the tide gently washed up onto the beach. It's almost like the coastline itself was happier with all the garbage gone. It was pretty early in the morning since Izuku and I decided to work through the night since it was almost clean.

     All Might was walking up to the beach and was surprised at the sight of it; seeing the actual coastline instead of mountains of garbage. Izuku screamed out in joy for celebration over fully cleaning the beach. I threw the last can in a recycling bin and that marked finishing this milestone!

     All Might: Holy.....Stinkin...SUPERCRAP!

     As he said the last word he changed from his  regular form to his muscled up All Might form in excitement.