Chapter 25

Wow. It's been a bit since I've updated this story. I've been so focused on The Seven recently.

My little cousin won a spelling bee today. I'm so proud of her. *blows nose* She's so grown up.

This one is for all the Hatter!Taehyung enthusiasts. Buckle up, babies. You are either gonna need tissues, or you're gonna yeet your phone against the wall.....there is literally no in between.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I love you.

Bye!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taehyung's multicolored eyes were set in silent determination. His gaze never once leaving the darkness of the night time that surrounded him. Cold air blew into his face, snowflakes landing on the orange hairs on his head as he sat still and silent.

He could feel his heart beating in his chest. Not too fast and not too slow. He wasn't scared, but he wasn't calm either.

He was waiting for the storm that was sure to come.

Titan.

He was the storm that was heading this way.

Flashes of memories shot through Taehyung's mind as he past danced across his vision for a brief moment.

The hatter clenched his jaw, turning his head slightly in a futile attempt to rid himself of his thoughts.

He knew that he would have to face Titan again someday, however he didn't think it would be this soon. The two of them had a history. A lot of history.

"A mad hatter." Taehyung mumbled to himself, his eyes moving to the hat that rested in his lap.

The white snow that fell around Taehyung didn't phase him in the least, the cold that surrounded him was completely disregarded.

He couldn't feel anything...except for anger.

He had almost forgotten what it felt like to be angry...for one hundred years he had been alone in his forest with only his thoughts and the cat to keep him company..he had no need for anger or frustration...when you arrived, his happiness grew abundant and he felt as though nothing would ever match the way he felt when you smiled at him.

But, right now..he was angry..

And Kim Taehyung was dangerous when he was angry.

The hatter's head perked up as he let out a deep breath, eyes never leaving the snowy view of the forest as he spoke.

"What are you doing out of bed, darling?" He sighed out, a small smile playing on his lips.

You froze at the sound of his voice, face falling in confusion as you glanced around the balcony you currently stood on, arms wrapped around your shivering form.