Epilogue.

*Three years later.

I made my way to the all-so-known grave stone. I was holding a white rose, I got on my knees and put the flower down. I smiled and took a breath.

"Hey, haven't seen ya in a while." I let out a chuckle. "I miss you. Sarah came to me two weeks ago, wanted to apologize that we didn't spend much time together, I was kinda confused... She never did like me but then again, you did dump her cause she refused to be nice to me.." I smiled at the memory.

Sarah was Dylan's girlfriend before he left for the US. She was a real bitch then and always wanted to make me feel like I wasn't wanted, which was pissing Dylan off and he ended the things between them.

"Me and Harry get along pretty well now." I continued. "He and the boys are great, sometimes pain in the ass but still." I laughed. "I got pretty close with Zayn, I think you met him... or not... whatever." I looked at the stone in front of me. Dylan's picture was printed out on it, his chocolate brown eyes staring into mine green-ish, blue-ish ones. Tears started forming and I closed my eyelids, trying to ignore them.

I opened my eyes again, looking into his... praying he could hear me. "I gave Niall another chance and regretted it three month later when I caught him in bed with some slut." I bit my lip to stop the unwelcome sob. "The band split up months ago, the reason was Harry and Niall constantly being in a fight. Simon decided it'll be for the best if they all their separate ways." I sighed. "I can't help but blame myself for that. If I stayed away from Niall, they wouldn't be in this position now... But I can't turn time back, can I?" I sighed.

"I really miss you. I wish you were here, I wish I could hug you." I bit down on my lip again, suppressing another sob. I let my tears fall freely and took a deep breath.

"I gotta go now, I'll see you soon." I smiled and pressed mu hand to my lips, then to the stone.

I stood up and walked away.

*

I just realised I hadn't told you how Dylan died, right? Well, let's just go back to the day those pics of Niall and that girl came up on the magazines.

Flashback

After the fight with Niall I had in the house I left and headed to the only place I wanted to be right now.

The time was almost 10:30pm so I sneaked  in the nearest club and made my way to the bar.

"Aren't you a little young to be on a place like this?" The cute bartender asked me as he leaned in in front of me.

"You don't actually care how old I am, do you?"

"No." He chuckled over the loud music. "What will it be, milady?" He asked politely.

I rolled my eyes. "Drop the act, hot stuff. And I'll have vodka." I said. He smirked and gave me three shots of what I ordered.

"On me." he winked and went to serve other people on the bar.

For a week day, there sure were a lot of people in this place tonight. I downed all three of the shots and ordered more. The cute boy gave me three more and more.

My vision got blurry but I  swear I saw him talking on the phone, he looked at me and smirked.

"Want anything else, sweetie?" he purred leaning over the bar.

I was about to say something when someone sat down next to me. I looked at the person and the biggest smile showed up on my face.

"DYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" I yelled and threw my arms on his neck.

"Thanks for calling me, mate." he said to the cute bartender. He wrapped hi arms from under me and carried me out of the club bridal style. I giggled a lot on the way to the car and when he put me in the back of it I fell asleep.

I woke up in a all-white room, I looked around to see that I was attached to a lifesaving machine. I looked down at my hand and was met by a wild mop of curls moving. They lifted up and I was met by swollen eyes and trembling lips.

Harry told that me and Dylan got in a car accident and when the paramedics came, they pulled me out first. They didn't have time to save Dylan and he died on the spot.

End of flashback

*

I got back to my flat which I share with Zayn and plopped down on the couch in the living room.

"Hey babe." I heard that Bradford accent say, as he at down next to me.

I sat on his lap, straddling him. I kissed him and let my lips linger a bit before pulling away. "How was your day?"

"Simon called today, Said he wanted to talk to me in his office." I raised an eyebrow. He laughed. "He wanted to sign me so I can start a new carrier."

"What did you say?" I asked, feeling excited.

"I declined his offer."

My mouth dropped and I hit him playfully on the arm. "Why would you do that?"

He laughed. "Because starting a carrier as a singer again means I won't be able to see you that often." I can't believe he's so stupid.

"But you're giving up your dream..." I trailed off.

"I can always find something else, here in London." he smiled.

I shook my head. "How can you be so stupid?"

"You love me anyways." he said cheekily and pressed his lips on mine.

~~~

does it make any sense? hope it does :D

Well anyways; this was it, end of the story. i know i said it wont be a happy ending and its sorta happy and sad... and yeah...

I did my best.... okay, this wasnt my best, i can do more...

if you liked this story, GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONE, NOW!!!

i'm not pushing you :D

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE THAT READ THIS STORY AND COMMENTED AND VOTED AND EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

this is from me, byee

- Diana x