drugin' | seven.

April 23, 2018

               Dave raw lyrics plays around the studio as he draws the joint to his mouth and inhaling the smoke into lungs

Dave raw lyrics plays around the studio as he draws the joint to his mouth and inhaling the smoke into lungs. He holds the thick smoke for a few seconds before releasing from his nose and mouth that's slightly open. He holds his phone that showcasing the notepad on his iPhone of the bars he typed down. An alert from Instagram pops up on top of his screen; Shanteylede started a live video. Watch it before it ends! He shakes his head knowing it was about to be the no-filtered Shantey and not the one that's been silent for a month now.

"Yo baby-mama on live, yo!" Dave's longtime friend, Shooter, announces from across the studio while sitting slouched on the couch.

Sitting beside Shooter is his cousin Errol. He leans over and staring at the video. "She lookin' mad good, too, East."

Dave ignores them, not entertaining the fact the mother of his son was spending her precious time on live. He proceeds to smoke and rap his lyrics lowly to beat, but couldn't help hearing Shantey's voice through Shooter's iPhone.

"I'ma eat my chicken while I gather you pie face hoes," she clicks her tongue, "y'all been coming for me mad hard lately from day to night, it's pathetic. I been tryna stay quiet but you hoes and bum niggas just continue to at me every time Shaderoom post a picture. It don't even be my own child but you mufuckas under the comments on some 'Shantey can learn from her' or 'Teach Shantey' and allat bullshit as if my son's ain't taken care of. Most you foul mouth hoes don't even gotcha fuckin' kids either. Child all in DHS custody, but got some nerve to come for me. Unlike you hoes, my child is with his Father. Sumthin you hoes don't know the meaning if cause they ghost, honey."

She pauses for a second before continuing, "You right, I do have two baby father's love. But the difference is I got mad history with mines. You hoes get pregnant only a week after meeting a nigga and spending the whole nine months to get to know the nigga. Fuck you mean?"

Dave found himself choking on the smoke in his mouth from laughing at her words along with Shooter and Errol. He stands to his feet, patting his chest as he continued coughing. Once he get it under control, he clears his throat. "Oh shit," he coughs a bit more, "almost choked, man."