nine

Jeongin woke up due to the light streaming in through his windows. He walked outside to the kitchen and saw a note on the black fridge.

Jeongin
Hyojong and I got called to the china part of our entertainment company, so we flew out this morning. We called you out of school for today. We dont know when we'll be back. Credit card is on the table

Xoxo- mom and dad

Jeongin sighed at the note. He'll be lonely again, but doesnt want felix or Seungmin over. They'll trash the place and always be over. That was a little much for Jeongin. Jeongin just sat down and decided to fall back asleep.

---school---

Chan was waiting for Jeongin to come in, but the small boy never did. He became a little worried with different thoughts filling his head. What if he passed out? What if he was malnourished? He had absolutly no clue, but wanted to wait until lunch to text him. Maybe he went somewhere. Maybe Jeongin was just late. Simple.

Lazily, Chan dragged himself through all of his classes. He was sad his usual source of brightness wasn't there. Changbin and Jisung sat with him at lunch. "Hey Chan, you okay bro?" Jisung asks. "Just a little tired. Nothing big." Chan lies. He was sad and lonely.

Finally Chan slinks away from the table and sees the two males Jeongin usually say with. He walks over. The blonde one looks up and speaks first. "Ey mate. Want something?" He asks. Chan laughs at the Australian accent. He was like him. "Yea, I do." He nods. "Why are you laughing? Well, what do you need?" The blonde one shoots more questions. "Because you Aussie!" Chan states in English, then swtches back to korean, "Where does your friend Jeongin live?" Felix looks surprised. "Aussie! Well heres his address, hurt him you die." Felix scribbles on a paper and hands it to Chan. He starts walking away, yelling his thanks over his shoulder. Chan was going to go see Jeongin.

----------------------------

<3

-alex