Part 37

I m updating this part but before writing the part I want to inform you something.

I have noticed many of you views the part but not vote so from now onwards I will only update if the part get at least 25 votes.

So let's get started!

Preeta was sitting in her room holding a small piece of clothing and crying. Rishabh enters and ask Preeta to eat something.

I m not hungry. She said.

Rishabh puts the tray on the side table. She sit beside her and take her into a hug.

Preeta please stop crying. He said .

Rishabh ji.... Why it happened? Why? She asked.

Tum hi to khti hona bhagwaan unki pariksha let hain ...Jo strong hote hain. He said.

I m not strong... No one can be strong enough to loose her or his baby... She said.

A tear fall from Rishabh's eye.

He cupped her face and put his head on her head.

Preeta untill we are together, we are strong. ...he said.

Both of them hugs each other and release their pain

After few moments....

Chalo ab kuch khalo...he said.

No...I..

For me. He said.

He feeds her with his hands.

After 1 month

At night.

After the dinner Sameer handover Rishabh an envelope.

What's this Sameer? Rishabh asked.

A gift from us...said Sameer.

Gift?

Rishabh opens it and find two tickets of Switzerland.

Rishabh looks at Sameer.

I think it is the best thing I can do for both of you bhai.- bhabhi. I know I can't bring the child back but....said Sameer.

Rishabh hugs him

Mai b hun...said Srishti.

Ajaa...said Rishabh.

He hugs her too with Sameer.

Arey ab thanks mt bolna....said Srishti to Preeta and gives her a hug.

RishTa's room.

Rishabh n Preeta were packing their stuff.

I think we should plan a baby later...I mean after 1-2 years....said Rishabh .

But I think that would be too late as it's already 10 years of wedding and Vanya is also 6 years old...said Preeta.

So? Asked Rishabh.

Rishabh ji...har cheeze ka sahi wqt hota hai.....she said.

But you are not ready for a baby physically at least not for few months n I will not tolerate anything against your health...he said.

But not couple of years....said Preeta