no label || Bruce Wayne

Note: I actually wanted to go with Jason again but...😅 I think it's better to change the character.

This is gonna be based on a true story, of what I'm currently feeling. So it's somewhat angsty :)

Reader doesn't know that Bruce is Batman here and he's somewhat ooc but that's bcs he's maintaining the "Bruce Wayne" persona.

::

Every night when you weren't with him, you would always be up until late at night, wondering where he was whenever he wasn't replying to your messages.

Is he sleeping around? Going on dates with some other women you don't know? Talking to them, laughing with them.

Is he thinking about you too? Are you constantly in his mind like he is in yours?

How does he see you? As a fling? Just a friend? Are you different from the others in his eyes? What does he think about you?

Does he kiss other women the same way he kisses you? Does he hold them the same was as he holds you? Does he hold their hands when they're having sex?

You sighed, eyes staring at his broad back. It was dark but you could make out the outline of his body, thanks to the moonlight. He was sleeping on his side, you didn't have to see it but you know exactly how he looked like when he was sleeping.

You have only known him for 4 months, when you started talking to him, agreed that you'd be his romantic companion, you didn't feel anything special. Not even attracted. You saw him as a snotty rich boy.

But it all changed, he would take you to places, laugh with you as you both ate your food, cuddle every night, take you to movies, he would kiss your forehead when he thought you were sleeping— or your lips. He held you tight, always sought for you if you moved out of his embrace because it was too hot, or just like now, he was on his side but one of his hands had caught yours, bringing your arm around his waist so you could hug him from behind.

Cute.

The way he would smile and laugh, sometimes make a face at your corny and dirty jokes.

Gosh, this was getting ridiculous, you always weighing if you should tell him about your feelings or not, that you had liked him...had fallen for his charms.

You even went as far as giving your first time to him, one hell of a stupid move. Did you regret it? No. He was gentle, he held your hand the whole time, encouraging you. He even made jokes here and there to distract you from the pain, gave you a deep kiss.

Would you ever regret it?

No.

He would drop you back off himself to your place and every time, you or him would kiss initiate a goodbye kiss. There was one time where he hugged you tight before you both went to the car.

Bruce suddenly shifted in his sleep, he turned around and faced you, beautiful blue eyes opening slowly, sleepily.

"Can't sleep?" He asked, opening his arms so you could crawl into his embrace.

You wrapped your arms around his bare shoulders, face was buried in his neck after you kissed his lips and cheek. He smelled nice. He always does.

"I was asleep, I was waiting for you to turn around and cuddle me," you joked, giggling into his neck as he hugged you tightly in response to your words.

He pressed a kiss on top of your head.

"Well, now I'm cuddling you," he chuckled, his voice was so raspy, "go sleep."

"Mm," you hummed. Bruce fell back asleep once more before you, but his embrace hadn't loosen.

You knew you were not the only one, it was just...you couldn't help but feel special when he treated you like this. You just couldn't stay away.

It hurt.

You kissed his neck, pouring all of your feelings into that one kiss as your hand moved to cup his face, thumb stroking his cheek softly.

I like you, I like you, I like you, I really do like you. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, I like you.

Those are the words you wanted to voice but know couldn't, you didn't want to scare him, didn't want him to run away.

For now, you just have to go with it. Would there be a chance?

Maybe, it didn't matter if it was a very slim chance. It was a chance nonetheless.

For now, you were just going to hang on, until you could not take it anymore.

You were just going to savour every moments you would have with him.

::

That's pretty much sums up what's been happening to my romantic life :/

It's unhealthy.