Chapter. 7: "Usual."

~ Y/N's POV // Time Skip: 2 weeks ~

These past weeks have been pretty good, Ive been getting more and more addicted to my static pills and I'm not sure if it's safe but I just can't stop swallowing them.

On the plus side..

Me, Toby, Credits and Jack have been training nonstop and I think I'm pretty good at swinging my bat.

Jack and Me have been secretly training my static power.

I can now confuse people, blur their vision, have an extra boost of energy, and I can numb almost all pain.

Things have been usual lately, Naomi being Naomi, Credits and Me hanging out all day, Jack being himself and ominous and of course, Toby being Toby.

Little did I know that today would be different.

It was Friday, so as usual, we all went to the bleachers and waited for Slender to announce today's two fighters.

"Good evening campers and welcome to yet another fight," Slender spoke, suddenly Splendy appeared and as usual, gave Slender the box with names in them. "The two campers that will be fighting today are.." Slender looked down and read the names "Y/N L/N and Hailey Carter."

I- Huh-

My entire body froze, my eyes were wide open and my mask started to fall down my mouth due to my loose face.

"Shit." Jack looked over at me

"Okay- Okay- Okay- just try not to die and remember what we taught you." Toby nervously told me as I got up and went down the bleachers.

I glanced over at the bleachers and saw Hailey talking to.. Naomi, Tetchy-Tommy and Lost Silver?!

Frick I never knew Hailey was Naomi's roommate..

Hailey was a girl with light hair and had a large hammer-looking-thing with her.

We both went to the centre of the arena on our opposite sides and then Slender started the countdown..

"5.."

"4.."

I looked over at Credits, she was looking right back at me, nodding in a reassuring way.

"3.."

I looked at Jack who was doing some sort of sign language but suddenly I knew what he meant,

The pills..

"2.."

I ripped the pills from my pocket without anybody noticing and downed the bottle.

"1.."

I went into fighting position and stuffed the bottle back in my pocket.

"Fight!"

I blurred Hailey's vision with my power and she was continuously blinking as if to fix her blurred vision.

I took this opportunity to swing my bat down at her and knock her to the ground, she got a few nails jammed into her skin and she hissed in pain.

The blur affect wore off and she got up and tried to swing her hammer into my face but due to my enhanced speed, I easily dodged it.

She looked so confused and frustrated once she realized I had the upper hand.

Out of anger, she swung her hammer quickly at my legs and knocked me down.

She kept hitting me repeatedly, I was bleeding but I couldn't feel the pain due to my power.