"Friends"

Yoongi was in his friend's office touching everything when the door was opened with a bang. "Yoongi!!!". Hoseok yelled pissed. "Hey". Yoongi says bluntly. "What the fuck is your problem!?!". Hoseok shouts. "The world is my problem". Yoongi replied putting his feet on the desk.

"That's not what I'm talking about". Hoseok hissed slapping Yoongi's feet off his desk. "So what are you talking about? You have to tell me so I can know". Yoongi said. "You yelled at my employees". Hoseok glared. "They wouldn't let me in, what was I supposed to do?". Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

Hoseok rubbed his temples and decided to let it go. "And besides I came to visit you two days ago but you weren't here". Yoongi said. "Two days ago?". Hoseok says thinking. "Oh, that's right". Hoseok said. "I went to our old college". Hoseok says. "Why?". Yoongi asked. "I made a friend there". Hoseok answered.

"A friend?". Yoongi said. "Am I not good enough?". Yoongi questioned. "Your rude". Hoseok huffed. "I'm Yoongi". Yoongi smirked. "Whatever, I don't have time for this". Hoseok pushes Yoongi out his seat. "You could have asked me to move". Yoongi growled. "Where's the fun in that?". Hoseok laughed.

"Yoongi... Get the fuck out". Hoseok tried to push Yoongi out his office. Yoongi was there for four hours and Hoseok had enough. "I'm bored!". Yoongi whined. "Get the fuck out!". Hoseok yelled. "Fuck you!". Yoongi yells. "Umm...". They turned seeing Hoseok's secretary. "Yes Mara". Hoseok said. "The Kim SeokJin is here".

"And your letting him wait!?!". Hoseok yelled. "Send him in". Hoseok said. "At once". She said but didn't even make it out when Jin waltz in.

 She said but didn't even make it out when Jin waltz in

"How dare you make me wait Hoseok". Jin said sitting in Hoseok's chair. "I am so sorry". Hoseok bowed. "You should be". Jin hissed. "Now... I need to ask you a favor". Jin said. "Yeah sure, what is it?". Hoseok asked. "Namjoon and I have to do some business oversees next week and I need you to watch Minie". Jin said.

"Really?". Hoseok said. "Who else would I trust?". Jin raised his brow. "True". Hoseok said. "I'll do it". Hoseok said. "Excellent!". Jin gives Hoseok a pair of keys. "I need you to come over tomorrow since we are leaving Sunday afternoon". Jin said. "Ok". Hoseok said and Yoongi coughed.

Jin looked at Yoongi uninterested. "You forgot about someone". Yoongi said. "I have no business with you". Jin replied. "I...". "Please mind your business". Jin cuts him off. "Thank you Hoseok, I'll be on my way". Jin walks to the door and Hoseok broke his neck to open the door for him.

"Thank you Hoseok". Jin said and leaves. "You could have said no". Yoongi said. "Why would I do that?". Hoseok asked. "Who am I supposed to bother now?". Yoongi sighs. "Make another friend". Hoseok said. "I hate people". Yoongi said. "Not my problem". Hoseok shrugged.

"And besides, I can't say no to Minie, he's too cute". Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi felt some jealously in his heart.

'Oh'.