Chapter 46

Siddharth was now always cautious around Anu.

He didn't go to the office also from 3 days as he didn't want to leave her from his sight even for a minute also.

He knows he had to leave her here for one week and go to Germany, but he is hesitant now seeing her behavior.

He saw her how anxious she is nowadays especially regarding his matters. He saw fear in her eyes for the first time. Although her health was not good, she always stayed brave and faced the situation.

But now she is always scared and cautious. He felt a stab in his heart every time he saw fear in her eyes. He wants to do anything that can take fear and pain away from her and that's why he is going to Germany for her even if he had to stay away from her.

But the most dreadful thing is to tell her that he will be away from her for a while. He doesn't know how will she react but he has to make her understand.

He looked at her whose grin didn't falter even for a second also. Him not going to the office and spending that time with her made her extremely happy.

That's what he wants.....her to be happy.

She should not stress in her condition. But he fears that she will start stressing when he will have to go to Germany.

" Siddharth?"

Her voice brought him out of his thoughts.

" What are you thinking?" She asked him.

" Nothing.....just some office matters." He said.

" Do you need to go to the office?" Her face fell.

" No! I said na I am not going to office today also." He said smiling at her and she grinned widely at him.

" Come, lunch is ready." She said excited.

" Why are you so happy?" He asked her raising his brows.

" I don't know, I am just happy." She said shrugging.

" Yeah just happy, that's why you made so many dishes." Her mom said coming to the dining table.

She stayed silent.

" You made them?" He asked surprised and she nodded her head in yes.

" They are looking good, I hope they taste good too." He mumbled opening the lid of each and every dish.

Anu glared at him while her mother chuckled at them.

" Hey! I can cook you know. I did so much of hard work and cooked all these dishes for you and you are making fun of me." She pouted.

" You made all this for me?" He asked.

She just stared at him.

" I mean I made these for all of you." She said looking down and he sighed.

" Arey Waah! So many dishes? What is  special today?" Her dad asked sitting on the dining table beside Siddharth.

" The special is that your daughter cooked all these delicious dishes today." Her mom said proudly making Anu smile.

" Really? You know Siddharth beta, Anu cooks very nicely." Her dad said and started eating.

Siddharth stared at Anu who blushed looking down and served food for her and her mom also.

" Mmmm.....it's yummy." Siddharth moaned licking his fingers.

Anu grinned and served him more. They all enjoyed their food happily while talking and laughing.