Chapter 16 - Sleepless Night

You couldn’t sleep that night. The realization of everything you’ve learned today was more than you thought.

Mermaids and Pirates? 

Jeez, what book were you in?

You rolled over in bed for what felt like the hundredth time that night. What were you supposed to do? Yeah, you wanted to go back and be friends with them, but should you really? What were you getting yourself into?

I think the reason was that you didn’t really have friends since starting college. The only friend you had was your childhood friend that was at the beach with you the first day. And your roommate, but you wouldn’t call yourself friends.

You got along ok but that was only because you had to. Since you had to live with her.

Jungkook might have messed with you a little, but he still saved you from drowning and bleeding to death. I guess he was kinda the only friend you had.

Taehyung was nice to you too, so guess he could be a friend too. But you weren’t too sure about Jimin and Namjoon definitely didn’t like you at the moment. 

Was this really a good idea to be friends with them?

You already had one that hated you, but I guess it was just a misunderstanding. Hopefully, that’d change. 

You pulled the blankets up farther to cover the rest of your upper body. Taehyung mentioned a few other mermaids you haven’t met yet. Would they react the same way Namjoon did? He did say he was super protective over them so I don’t really know.

Oh well, I shouldn’t be worrying about this now. I need to sleep.

What about those pirates? 

Great, nice going brain. Just had to bring that back up. 

There was no doubt that they’d hurt you if they found you. Hongjoong didn’t hesitate to jump at you. Would the rest be like him? Well, yeah most likely. Don’t even need to rethink that one.

The worse part about it was what if they were students here? Wait, no, granted they could dress normally but like, wouldn’t they travel too much to stay in one place? Although they could be staying here since they know this is where mermaids are but they could do that out at sea though.

But there could very well be a chance so maybe it would be good to hide your face for a little while until you knew you would be ok. 

But before you knew it, you were knocked out in your bed in a heavy sleep.