Save me (Peter Parker)

*Please note that this imagine contains details of abuse, so if you're easily triggered by mentions of that, please do not read this imagine. Thank you*

"You want to hang out for a bit? I miss my best friend." Peter smiled down at me, gently nudging my arm with his as we walked along the school hallway. I chuckled nervously and looked down, desperately wanting to tell him that the reason I had been distancing myself lately was because my boyfriend got really angry every time I was with Peter, and that got me hurt.

"Actually, um, Caleb is taking me to go see a movie now, but another day?" I asked. He sighed and nodded, looking back up.

"I still don't like that guy, you know." He mumbled as we walked.

"Why not, Peter?" I scoffed.

"Y/N, I've seen the bruises on your wrists after hanging out with him, or how you're always so jumpy when I so much as touch your arm." He nodded, looking down at me with a stern expression. But I knew he wasn't angry at me, he was angry at Caleb for what he was doing, and since I still didn't admit it, he couldn't do anything about it.

"It's not at all like that, Pete, I promise." I insisted as we headed out of the school doors.

"Please don't lie to me." He mumbled, looking down at me with sad eyes. I sighed and looked straight ahead, knots of fear and nervousness forming in my stomach as I saw Caleb stood by the school gates, hands in his leather jacket pockets as he waited for me.

"U-um, Caleb's here, so, I-I need to go." I nodded, knowing that I couldn't let Caleb see me with Peter, otherwise he'd hurt me again.

"Y/N." Peter spoke, gently taking my hand. I gulped and looked down, grateful that Peter was holding my hand at an angle which meant that our joined hands would be covered from Caleb's view by my body. Peter definitely knew what was going on.

"I am always here for you. Always." He nodded, looking deep into my eyes.

"I know you are, Pete, and I love you for it." I responded, giving him a small smile. He returned it and gently squeezed my hand before starting to walk away, though turning back and clenching his jaw at Caleb as he walked. I gulped and walked to Caleb.

"Hey." I forced a smile as I leant up and pecked his lips, but he didn't return it as he stared at Peter.

"What did the virgin nerd want?" he mumbled as we started to walk.

"Caleb, don't call him that. He's my best friend, we were just talking." I shrugged.

"Talking about how you're going to fuck later, after you've given me absolutely nothing?" he spat. My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

"Caleb, we're going to the movie theatre, that's not exactly the perfect place for sex, now, is it?" I scoffed.

"I thought I told you to stop seeing him, anyway." He snapped.

"He's my best friend, I'm not going to do that." I shook my head. I gasped and my eyes widened as suddenly, he harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an alleyway before slamming me into the wall, making me cry out as my head hit against the bricks.

"You're hurting me." I choked as he grabbed my other wrist, restraining me and pinning me to the wall.

"I don't give a shit, you know that this is what happens when you do something I don't like. And there is nothing I hate more than seeing my slut girlfriend with her asshole best friend who she probably fucks behind my back." He snapped.

"Caleb, get off of me, you're hurting me." I cried, my heart and mind racing too much to be able to think of anything else to say to get him off of me.