The last voyage

Season 2, episode 9.

Words: 2,8K

Warnings: Rushed writing.

Y/n, Jay, Cole, Kai and Lloyd were working on fixing the bounty. 

"Cole, remember; Break her heart and I break you." Jay kept on muttering. Cole was getting enough of it and groaned, "Ye-es, I know..."

"Don't worry Jay," The purple ninja reassured her brother, "He'll be amazing."

Jay was pushing on something and got splashed with oil. "Useless pile of junk." He groaned, kicking it. Y/n just laughed at her brother who was drowned in oil.

Nya appeared behind the blue and purple ninja, "Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain." She turned to the others, "Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon." She informed and the boys groaned.

"So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks?" Cole asked, turning to Nya and Jay.

"Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?" The lightning ninja raised an eyebrow. The black ninja looked at Y/n and fake pouted. She just grinned.

"We just got out tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless." Kai sighed, staring into the distance.

Sensei Wu and Zane appeared, "We musn't give up hope, Kai."

Lloyd agreed with Kai, "But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down. And with Y/n's help, we still only slowed them down."

Misako walked by with her hand full of scrolls, "That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls." They go inside the bounty so Misako can tell them how to defeat the stone warriors. She showed the group a scroll and starts explaining, "The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the green ninja."

"I tried. I gave them everything I had." Lloyd said, confused.

"Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green Ninja can only be unlocked when his four protectors find their own pure elemental powers."

"Are we the protectors?" Cole asked, looking at the picture on the scroll.

Jay snickered, "Silly question. Of course we are. Haha, right?" He asked and Y/n nudged him, "Except Y/n."

"If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental golden weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them." Zane explained and Misako smirked.

"But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the temple of light."

"The temple of light? What is that?" Y/n asked and Misako took another scroll in her hands. She opened it and the scroll revealed the five elements, surrounding the green ninja's dragon logo.

"The gold in the Golden Weapons was from the golden peaks, but they were forged in the Temple of Light, a powerful place I thought only existed in legend."

"It's on the Dark Island?" Sensei Wu asked.

"I think our only choice is to find out."

"So we get our powers back? All right!" Cole exclaimed.

"Wait! Wind is one of the elements used for this...?" Y/n realised her element was on the scroll as well. Misako nodded. "But there's no golden weapon for wind and Lloyd can't use it." Y/n spoke to herself. "Weird."