•42•

(A/N: you may play the song and read)

Friendships are the most precious thing in this whole universe, a person who has your back no matter what, a person that feels what your feeling and knows when your happy and when your upset, and when you lie about your feelings and go through a s...

Friendships are the most precious thing in this whole universe, a person who has your back no matter what, a person that feels what your feeling and knows when your happy and when your upset, and when you lie about your feelings and go through a shit time, your best friend knows that and will always choose your side and stay with you forever. A person that loves and respects you for who you are and what you have become, a person that cherishes you and every moments you've had together. When you see them laugh, you automatically laugh with them because you are happy to see that on their face, when that person is sad you do your best to try and make them smile again, happy again, even just for a second. Taehyung thought Jimin was that person, was that best friends, he thought he was his brother, his everything, his happiness, his best friend forever, until yesterday. The fact that Jimin did that to him is speechless, he would have never thought that his brother would do that to him, it's crazy how the universe works, it would turn a close person like Jimin to Taehyung into enemies. There he was sobbing his eyes out as he looked at the photos of him and his ex best friend. He remembers the time when things didn't work out between Jimin and his ex, Jimin came straight to him crying, taehyumg did what a best friend would do hug him tight, telling him everything will be okay again. Once you were a whole person and you will become that person again. Jimin on the other side decided stay his distance from Taehyung and keep his head low.

Flashback....
Y/N POV
Please tell me am seeing wrong, this can't be! I came closer to him slowly taking of his mask, not even realising my mouth dropped open as I stood there looking at him with eyes open. Why would he do that? He must have a reason, right? He looked at me with his dark brown eyes as his straight blonde hair met his forehead.

 Why would he do that? He must have a reason, right? He looked at me with his dark brown eyes as his straight blonde hair met his forehead

His dark brown eyes pierced through mine, as he came closer, putting both hands against the red brick walls, trapping me in the middle. What is he doing? He moved aside as his lip caressed the side of my ear speaking as he whispered

"We need to talk" he moved back slightly as my hair got stuck to his. That's it I had enough of this bullshit, am settling this and am doing it tonight! Taking him by surprise I grabbed onto his wrist as I dragged him out of the alleyway, his face shocked towards my action as he spoke.

"Y-yah! Where are we going?" I mentally faceplamed myself as I stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"If you enjoy breathing shut the fuck up or I will smack you to next week, got it?"

"Am pretty sure am older than you?" He spoke, eyes glued to mine as he wrapped his hands against his chest on, eyebrow raised.

"Does it look like I give a shred of a fuck? No, do you want to leave or do you wanna stay here?" He silently nodded looking at the ground, with that I dragged him onto the street and into my apartment.

••••
10:01pm
Y/N's apartment
The black headed scrolled back and forth as the male sat on her sofa head on his head, elbows on his knees. She stopped, looking at the male as she spoke.

"You need to tell me why you posted those photos online, please Jimin you have sat there for thirty minutes straight not said anything". He immediately stood up eyes full of angry but also sadness.

"I was worried okay! I didn't trust you, I thought you would break his heart and throw him away" The blonde headed sat back down as his fingers when through his hair, frustrated. The girl signed deeply as she made her way towards the male, sitting next to him. She turned around looking at him

"I would never do that to Taehyung" he also turned around now both looking at each other as she continued. "You do know that I love him right? I love him to much to even cut a strand of his hair, he means the world to me and I would never do such thing" she spoke.

"I thought all girls are like that, all of them break you heart and leave yo-

"All girls are like what? Are you comparing me to other girls?" Her eyebrows raised as she waited for an answer.

"No"

"Then what is it?"

"I dated this girl once, our relationship was going amazing, it has to be private of course but she didn't mind. Although I wanted to go public, I would do anything for her so we kept it away from the press." He breathed in as he continued to talk, the girl caressed his back, comforting him.

"One day I forgot to wear my mask and we were seen out in public, she was terrified of everyone finding out, our fans texting her non stop, all of the pressure made her just disappear. She didn't even say goodbye" a tear left his eyes as the girl watched him, she caresssed his back more. At that moment Jimin needed comfort, he needed closure, so he grabbed
Y/N into his arms, hugging her tight, his face at the crock of her neck, sobbing. There she eyes widened, hands in the air as she didn't know what to do, she felt a few warm tears on her neck. Is she meant to be hugging him? comforting him? Helping him throughout his hard times? So she did what she felt it's the right thing to do. She hugged him back, both hand patting his back, calming him down, all of a sudden the door flew open as the person stepped in.

"The fuck is happening here?!"