Day 13: 9/20/19

So today I woke up feeling great. I've been sick all week so I took NyQuil last night to soothe my throat while I sleep and oh my god. I woke up with a stuffy nose but my throat didn't hurt at much as it's been hurting. I felt great and was thinking today's gonna be a good day.

First period my forensics teacher came back so I was psyched but I had a hard time hearing and I could barely breathed. We worked on this weird thing where we had to like write with our fist and other hand. We were examining distinct features with the writings that you would be able to tell if the same person wrote it even if they were trying not to show it.

Second period sucked the photography teacher wanted us to alter our pictures on photoshop to make them the best they can be but I was altering the filter and she told me I was doing too much to change the picture.

Third period was okay I turned in the packet he gave us yesterday even though he said it was due Monday. We did notes and got a study guide. We also watched a video.

Fourth period was okay. We saw cops in the building and the geometry teacher looks at the Mexican that sits behind me and said "they're coming for you Jesus" lmaooooo. Everyone died laughing.

Fifth period sucked. I felt like ass and being outside in the cold didn't help. Other than that I didn't do anything other than stand on the sidelines and die a little.

Lunch was okay. I was starving so I ate like everything I went into the line earlier and actually got the food I wanted. I couldn't really hear much because ya know I'm sick. So I didn't really talk to anyone.

Sixth period was decent. I got to eat a Hershey kiss but I couldn't really taste it. We worked on writing claims to try to convince someone else to eat Hershey kisses.

Seventh period sucked. I had all my work done and the hub teacher still made me do something. But I pretended to read my book and just listened to music the entire time.

Eighth period was boring. All we did was talk about something but once again I was listening to music the entire time and didn't bother listening.

Today was okay other than me being sick because it kinda sucks. I don't under stand  tho I felt amazing this morning but now I feel like curling up into a ball and dying. I can't wait to go home I literally feel terrible. Anyways my moms supposed to get me put on birth control soon so I hope me being sick doesn't fuck up the birth control.