Study partners *part 2* (Peter Parker)

"Do you trust me, Y/N?" Peter asked, looking down at me.

"Yeah, I do." I nodded, my hand still on his chest. My eyebrows furrowed as his mask shifted, telling me that he was grinning under it.

"Good." He spoke before leaning back. My eyes widened as his movement made us fall off of the edge of the roof.

"Peter, what-." I cut myself off with a scream, burying my face in his neck as I held onto him for dear life. I didn't dare open my eyes as the sound of the street below getting louder told me that we were about to collide with it. Suddenly, Peter reached out and shot a web at the bridge, making me scream again as we jolted up and started to fly instead of fall. Peter laughed as he looked down at me, my eyes still squeezed shut and my face still in his neck.

"Okay, I think it's time to get you back on a roof." He chuckled, laughing again as I quickly nodded. We flew above the streets of Queens, Peter's arm wrapped securely around my waist the only thing keeping me sane. Suddenly, he landed swiftly on a roof top and gently let me go.

"There we go." He nodded as he pulled his mask off and smiled at me.

"Oh my god." I sighed in relief, Peter chuckling as I bent down and put my hand on his chest, the other resting on my knee.

"I should have just said yes to keeping your secret, I regret asking you to fly me through Queens." I spoke.

"Oh, come on, Y/N, it wasn't that bad, surely." He smiled, gently taking my hand. Whilst usually Peter doing something like that would make butterflies flutter in my stomach, this time, the action calmed my nerves as I looked up at him.

"Since you now know my main secret, can I tell you another one?" he asked, looking gently at me.

"Course you can, Pete." I nodded. He gulped and looked down at our joined hands before looking back at me again.

"I, um, I like you. More than just a friend. That's why I was so awkward when we first became study partners, and also because I thought you didn't like me back, but then MJ told me that you were also being awkward because of the fact that you also had a crush on me." He nodded. My eyes widened.

"MJ told you? That little-."

"Anyway," Peter chuckled, cutting me off before I could curse and making me smile.

"I just, I thought you should know. And, it's, um, it's okay if you don't feel the same way, I mean, I think you do, but MJ could have been lying, but I don't think she was and I noticed that you blushed when I put my arm around your waist and-."

"Peter." I interjected, putting a finger on his lips. He looked at me.

"Shut up and kiss me." I nodded. He smiled before gently taking my face and pressing our lips together. I returned it, also holding his face as his hands moved to my waist and pulled my hips against his own. I couldn't help but smile as Peter deepened the kiss, slightly moving his head to the side as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, the sides of our noses brushing every time one of us moved. I broke the kiss to catch my breath and laughed as Peter leant forward, keeping our lips together.

"I need to breathe." I smiled, breaking the kiss and putting a hand on his chest to make sure that he didn't follow my lips with his again. Not that I minded.

"My bad." He chuckled before just looking down at me.

"So, can I call you my girlfriend?" he asked. I bit my lip.

"Yeah, Pete, you can." I nodded. He returned it before gently kissing me again.

"You know, the only way to get off of this roof is to jump." He mumbled against my lips.

"Don't you dare."