Notes By Author

Hello readers, Welcome to my second book 'My best-friend's Step-Brother'

I am still an amateur writer but I hope that this book turns out to be one of the best books you've ever read. Lets get down to business now, shall we?

This story, just like my previous story contains mature content. If you are under the age of 18 and or if you are uncomfortable with mature scenes and language I suggest you stop reading now as this is not the book for you.

⚠️This book will be a hell of a lot dirtier than the first. Just thought I'd let you know.⚠️

» My book as well as the characters in it, may not be perfect. They May get on your nerves at times. Heck they even get on my nerves.

»There may be errors, I have no problem with you guys pointing them out nicely but be rude to me and I won't hesitate to answer you.

»My story is based on fiction so any similarities to live events are purely coincidental.

»I DO NOT own any of the pictures or videos you may see in this book. ⚠️

» I may remove some chapters for major editing but I will put them back up. 📖

» I am open to suggestions so don't be afraid to send me a personal message 😊 (I am a very friendly person)

* There will be a 10 year age gap between the main characters. If you are uncomfortable with such, you may as well stop reading now. 🛑

*This is my attempt at a high school romance story. No laughing please. ☺️

**PS Welcome Back Readers who were with me for the first book. I welcome all new readers as well too. 👋

That would be all at the moment and I would inform you if there is anything else.

So without further ado »»»»»»»»»»» Shhhhaaaaalllllaaaahhhh 😊 I don't know what Shalah means, I just said it because it sounds kinda cool.

Get READING!!!!

~Delcie