37:Halfblood

#Gold_Pov
.
"Long Story Short I'm the King.. " my eyes grew wide in shock, Jayden is the King of England.
.
"pfft.... " I broke into a qirky laugh making Fun of Jayden, I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt this is more Funny than him Burning down the Kitchen, Jayden, the King of England, he can't even take care of small responsibilities and he gets a Kingdom.
.
I looked up, he wasn't laughing, his Facial expressions didn't give me a lead on what he thought about my little laugh, I don't know if he's upset or he's Joking.
.
"Are you Done Laughing... " I nod realizing he wasn't joking he but bitch serious and no smile to throw me off track it's as if he's serious about being king.
.
"You're The King???? " I gasped stepping backwards knocking my back against the door he stopped me from invading.
.
"Hard To Believe... " he stated earning him a Curious nod.
.
"But How it was in the News Everyone Died.. " I said recalling what Happened the Night the Plane blew up.
.
"But the Bodies were never Found.. " Me and Jayden said in Unison, he Awkwardly combed His Hair Backwards with his Fingers, while I on the other Hand avoided eye contact with him playing with my fingers as soon as the atmosphere got awkward.
.
"it makes sense, no wonder your Bodies were never Found, You guys faked your Death.. " I Blurted out Disappointed that they lied to me.
.
"You Can Put it That way.. " Jayden said.
.
"But Does Aiden knows?? " I asked his eyes darted to the Floors confirming that Aiden Knew all along.
.
"You Guys lied to me.. " I Yelled at the Top of my voice drawing on more attention than I wanted.
.
"Don't put it that way Gold.. " He said calmly..
.
"So You Guys Faking Your Death and Aiden Knew about it isn't Lying.... Do you know how hard I cried every night, how bad I Felt I almost killed myself once... "
.
"We Didn't Have a Choice... " Jayden Yelled and actually I'm kinda hurt because I see him as my Big Brother and him yelling at me makes me feel bad.

"What Do you mean you didn't have a Choice..?? You could have said you wanted to take care of some Family Business and I could have Understood.. " I Yelled back with mixed feelings of Anger and remorse.
.
"You Don't Get it Gold.. Joan was Being Targeted... " My Anger slowly Died Down backing up mixed with remorse and Pity.
.
"Meaning... "
.
"That Hospital you work at.. a Nurse was declared Missing up till now.. ".
.
"You mean Embrya ?? She's Dead " I said clarifying his mystery.
.
"No, Embrya Was Declared Missing the next Day and was actually confirmed Dead a Day ago, This Nurse Worked in Your Hospital and if I recalled correctly her Name was Sonia.." The Feelings of Guilt shot Faster than remorse rushing through my Veins, I remember what She told me last and I didn't even bother to even look for her, oh that's right I was Mourning my Dead friends who are alive.
.
"What Does Joan Targeted has to Do with the Hospital, Lukas Clearly stated that She could have Shot herself, if you can recall Joan takes Drugs like A Kid addicted to Candy.. " I stated.
.
"Are you For Real Gold, I know Joan takes Drugs but after the Pregnancy she made some changes, I know Joan was Targeted because the Nurse that Found her Clearly Stated She was on the floors of the Cubicle they wanted to Kill Joan Gold... " Jayden said
.
"But it's Joan.. "
.
"Remember Carbonyx was Banned and it could paralyzed anyone that takes it in his system according to Embrya someone was illegally stocking on it.. " He pointed out making more sense
.
"But why did you fake your death?? "
.
"If Someone was after you would you in your Sane Mind Walk in the open... " he stated
.
"No.." I blurted reluctantly
.
"Then put Yourselves in Joan's shoes She was Targeted she was being injected By Carbonyx paralysing her, Like Lukas said there was no Cure and we book a Schedule to Ukraine as a Decoy and like I suspected someone planted bombs on the plane which would have killed Innocent people but it didn't if I didn't have a hand in it.........." Well that answers my question about the Mysterious Disappearing of the Bodies.
.
"You Guys Didn't Have a Choice that's why you both fake your death... " I said in a Whisper.
.
"Like I said it was Either that or Joan's Life.. ".
.
"But Why wasn't I informed I deserve to know and not being lied to... "
.
"it's not like you've never Told a Lie... " Jayden Exclaimed
.
"Only a little White lie.. " I squeal
"it was for your Safety, Aiden wanted to tell you everything but I Convinced him not to.. " he said.
.
"I understand but one thing I don't get is How Come you are the King, You are Jayden like New York's Bad boy and Aiden's Partner In Crime how come you are the King... " I said as he let out a Chuckle.
.
"Because I ran away... " he said letting out a loud sigh.
.
"What Happened?? " I asked curious.
.
"The Kingdom went on a Rampage, My Mother Died a long time ago, every time I look at my Father I wonder if there's a pain behind those Smile. He never stopped Smiling even if he lost something dear to him But the saying Goes, the Wall have Ears... "
.
"A Head Maid and partly Nurse fell heavily Pregnant, she was to testify who was the Father it was an abomination be pregnant when working for Royalty if you aren't married, Servants mostly youths were trained not to Develop any Sexual Desires so in her case she Broke a law, when she was asked who was the father she Kept Mute for 13 days of Trial on the last Day she was Beaten black and blue forcing her to labor Early....i was there when Khloe was birth it was later revealed my Father the King was responsible, it Shook the Kingdom For Royalty to have an Affair with a Common Folk... My Father was Over thrown by My Uncle as he Marked Khloe.. I was Next I was locked up in a Dungeon for two weeks no water no Food until she came to my aid... "
.
"Who?? "
.
"The Maid, Ember, She Brought me little food and water keeping me alive I didn't know what she had planned until the night my Uncle threw a Extravagant Feast, that Night he was to have Me Marked I was the the Rightful Heir and he sent for my head in a Golden platter.. " He said
"She Came..." I said in a whisper
.
"She Broke me out with Khloe in her Arms under a cloak as we all escaped the castle, I could remember KHLOE'S cry after being marked as we tried to escape I remember asking her why are you helping me??....She replied that I Felt like Family to Her and I'm all she has after the Death of my Father... We got separated at the Border and I never saw her again.."
.
"But How Did Embrya get Khloe... "
.
"Think about it, She changed her identity so well she didn't even wanted Khloe to Know, I told you the Real story it's left for you to figure out who was her mother.. "
.
"Embrya is KHLOE'S Mother???......." I gasped
.
"So She lied to me all those years?? " We Turned to see Khloe who was eavesdropping on our conversation.
.
"Khloe it isn't what You Think?? " I said
.
"What Do you Mean Gold the same Woman that pretended to be my Guardian was My Mother she Didn't want me to know she was my mother because I'm Halfblood Right I'm not full Royalty, Why Lie to me.. "
.
"You weren't supposed to know.. " Jayden Grunted.
.
"Why?? Because you don't want me to know the Reason why I'm an abomination, what was all those files about she being my Guardian about ?? All those Resistance of a Thing is everything a lie why am I even here.. "
.
"Khloe.... " I said but she took to her heels I wanted to race after her but Something or Someone pulled me back.
.
"Jayden... "
.
"She's My Sister after all, I need to talk to her, Your Friend is being Attended to medically you can goan check up her... " I Nod in agreement.
.
.
#Khloe
.
My Tears seem to never run dry, the woman I viewed as a solider was actually my mother no wonder I felt attached, no wonder she cried most of the nights she was hiding something and now it's too late because she's Dead and I never got to Have her as a mother.
.
I sat down on Jayden's Throne.
.
I looked down on the Empty room Depressed until Someone sat down next to me.
.
"You Know that's my Throne Princess..." he said Calmly honestly I expected him to be rude and cruel.
.
"I know I'll get up and leave it for you alone Your Highness.. " I Said sarcastically about to get up but he pulled me back to his throne.
.
"What Do you want from me?? " I asked
.
"There was a Reason your Mother didn't want you to know and you should be happy because I'm supposed to be the Angry one.." Jayden said throwing me more confused than ever.
.
"What Do you mean exactly?? " I asked curious.
.
He pulled out a chest from Hell knows where and hands it to me .
.
"These are Letters.. " I Blanchly Spat
.
"Love Letters... Between Your mom and our father, They were both in love, Dad was 18 and your mom was 16 when he met mom he was Engaged to my Mom and he couldn't let his Kingdom Down so he Decided to stop his relationship with Embrya but They Resulted in Writing letters expressing how they really felt about each other... My mom found out eventually and Died in her Sleep Due to Anxiety and over thinking and after years of trying to hold themselves this particular letter explain how they Felt... " Jayden picks up a Letter and hands it to me.
.
"My Dear Ember Words cannot describe how I feel what we Did Tonight was a Mistake and if it was it was the Greatest Mistake I have ever made and I promise to make you my Queen and stand by you no matter what happens..." I read as my eyes well up.
.
"What Happened Did Mom reply?? " I asked
.
"Unfortunately Our Uncle read the Letter and informed the Court, and you know how the story goes... "
.
"That Doesn't explain why she lied.. " I said
.
"She lied to Protect you and making you Believe she was your Guardian was her only way because after she broke me out she Faked her Death and everything so you could live a normal life she wanted you to have no knowledge about she has Your Mother to protect you because she loved you and she loved us.. "
.
"But she Could have Told me.. "
..
"She Faked those records and files and the treaty for a reason if she did use her real info or anything about being your Mother you would be tracked faster If you were Kidnapped and put under a lie Detector And asked if you knew anything that's what she wanted to avoid because there are many Follow up about the Lost princess she even Created the Resistance just to protect you... " Jayden said as I nod.
.
"Who was my mother actually?? I asked
.
"Dad always admired Strong Women and your mother was an exception, she was a Warrior and a Hero and a True Royal blood Coronated or not..." he said
.
"But She wasn't even a Royal blood or Coronated.. "I said
.
"A real Royal risk their lives for the ones they love, Your Mother was a Royal by action that makes you Royal by Blood or action.. "
.
#Gold
.
Next time I see Jayden I'm asking for a Map, he didn't even give me clear direction or Directions at all.
I made my way towards a Door all the other ones were Locked maybe this is it I clicked the door open and let myself in slamming the door against me I tried to open the door It was stuck.
Great 🙄🙄 Just Great.
.
I decided to look for a Switch I need to know where I'm going to die anyway.
Successfully I Switched on the light switch revealing a White board but the Room was messy.
I walked towards the White Board I rolled my eyes in Jayden's Secret Geekiness though he was a player and now a King he remains a Geek I leaned against the White board as it Turns the other side revealing my Family Tree.
I Gasped jumping back until my eyes Darted to the One below spotting a picture of Ava.
.
Why is Ava in this until my eyes Darted to Word.
.
"Ava... Gold's Half Sister confirmed both DNA and from Source Related.. " Ava is my Sister Who else knew about this.