Epilogue 🔞

#Gold

"What if He Doesn't Like me? " Ava Panicked Jolting back escaping from my Grip.

"He's My Dad and I'm Sure he'll be happy to welcome you into his Heart.. " I said as she Looked into the Community Center for Old People it's being five months months now and she's being nervous about meeting Dad.

We've both had lots of Time together to even bond and I'm sure she forgives me with the whole stealing her boyfriend thing, I think.

My Dad recently woke up from his Coma and Aiden Permitted us both to see him it didn't matter though because we were both gonna go anyways.

"How Do you know he will like me.. " She said clinging tightly to the Frames of the Door Ava Simone Nervous, I think not.

"You've Strut the Runway, Eat competition and break your competitors and you are afraid of meeting your step Father, Ava he's heard So much about you and really wants to see you Show him the Real Ava Simone... " I said as she let's go of the Frames and Hug me.

"it's Ava Shawn Bailey to you Missy.. " We both giggled heading to where my Dad was he was sitting down listening to his Radio but this time not Gambling, he's being Listening to some Old Music.

"Dad meet Ava... " I introduced Ava, she nervously wore a Scary Grin Dusting her Frilly Skirt and Turtle neck sweater she wanted to look Old School to impress Dad, I just wore my Uniforms with a Coat Jacket.

"Hello Pops I mean Dad I mean Sir I mean Lawrence My Ava is name, I mean my Name is Shawn, I mean it's Ava, Of course you already know my name.. " She wasn't kidding when she said she was Nervous.

"You Can call Me Pops, So You are The Gumdrop Delilah always Talked about ..." Dad Smiled.

"Mom always talked about me.. " Dad Nodded Ava Facepalm herself Giggling and trying to hold back her Tears.

"All the Time, I just wish She Could be Here to see You but Fate had other plans... She never regretted having you and if she could see you both she would have been proud.. " Dad said as I Participate in the Crying Parade.

"I Love You two and Ava I hope we both can have a Father Daughter relationship Soon.. " We both Trapped him in a Hug .

"We love you too Dad.. " We Broke from the Hug before we Crack his Spine.
He Got up going to the other Side of the Room standing next to a Juice box searching his pockets for a Coin tossing it in the Key Hole as one of Bob Marley songs Came up.

"Come on Ava Come Dance with me.. " Dad Said as Ava Gladly used me as her Purse Holder and went on to happily Dance with Dad.
To be honest they are terrible Dancers Aiden was Right Dancing is in his blood and not mine but I Love Them Any Who.
Dad spun Ava as she Twirled and bumped into someone Oh My God he Looks Hot.

"I'm Sorry it was... " Ava Froze catching a Glimpse of Handsome is she Drooling.

"Hi She's Sorry she was Just Dancing with my Dad.. " To her Rescue she should be thankful for this.

"It's okay I think she's Cute What's Your name?? " He asked

"You Think I'm Cute I mean Meava.. " Where Did that Come From.
.
"Well Meava I just Came to See my Aunt with my Cousin Maybe I can have Your number and we can Hang out sometimes.. " Ava Looked Like a Zombie this isn't Ava at all.
.
"Maybe We Could Have Your number instead she isn't Feeling Well Today ...." He Smiled as Ava Melted sighing softly.
.
He Brought out a Card  
.
"That's My Personal Number feel free to call anytime.. " he handed it over to Ava but she just froze I'm just as Disappointed as The Universe.
.
"OK... " Ava Finally Said
.
"Oh What's Your Name she told you hers... " He Smiled you know his Smile is Charming.
.
"It's Lucas but you can call me Luke... " He Said as We both Coughed Dramatically.
.
"Are You Guys OK? " he asked
.
"We are Fine, it's Just, You know what I like Luke better and I'll Love to go out sometime..." she said as he left charmed .
.
"Luke Hun... " I said
.
"Shut up.. " We both Turned to see Dad Talking to an old Lady.
.
"Seems like You aren't the only one That Scored a Date..." I said as we both Grinned at the Two Old Suckers.
.
"Should we intrude... " Ava asked
.
"Nah this is the Happiest I've Seen him ever since Mom Left we have enough time to hang out with him before we both get pregnant and have kids too let's leave them alone... " I said
.
"As You Wish Doctor Gold... " Ava said as I rolled my eyes she's so going to regret teasing me.
.
#Later_That_Day
.
After I got my Shift off behold I saw Joan she Rocked black ripped Jeans and a Imprinted Denim Crop top, I wouldn't believe her if they said she Recently gave birth talk of she put to birth early and guess what Twins I'm so happy for her and Aiden and Recently they got married, I Swear Jayden has a Handful with a boy and girl the Boys name is Allister and the Girls name is Gold..
.
I remember them both arguing about the Babies name but Joan is a badass so she had her ways.
.
"I Thought you were in London... " I said as she pulled me into a Hug.
.
"I'm on the Run... And I missed you and Jayden wouldn't permit me so I Stole a Jet and came here so How's the Hospital.. "
.
"Great I'm Getting Full Validation having over the Hospital Documents You are Free to Call me Doctor Gold.. " I Teased.
.
"After you go to Med School.. " she said clinging tightly to my arm pulling me away from the Hospital.
"Hey I've not Fully Checked out Yet... " I Cried but She ignored not even listening.
.
"Jayden is on the Look out for me and I have not very much time so come on let's go Shopping.. " I Shook on her persuasiveness to go shopping than Save lives.

AT THE MALL