AUTHORS NOTE

HI YES SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS AN UPDATE

BUT I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO TALK ABOUT SO TAKE A SEAT CHILDREN

Okay so first off, I just wanted to say how amazing writing this entire book has been, it is something really special to me considering how many people enjoy it. It surprises me every single day that it has gotten this many reads (ALMOST A MILLION IM SOUFTHEIAJDF), considering I started it around christmas time last year. And i'd like to thank everyone who takes time out of their day to message me, and have a conversation with me, or just tell me they like my book. I love talking to all of you and I have met some of the best people on here. ((and if you ever want me to read your book just tell me:)))

So I know a lot of you are planning to murder me because of how I ended it, and I understand haha. I had been thinking over everything and I thought this was a good way to end it, mainly because I love cliffhangers. That's because they make you think and the story is basically yours to end. BUT the story has not ended because there is a sequel coming out. The only thing is I don't know when it will be out, I'm planning on taking a little time to plan and take sometime to myself, just to relax and not have to worry about updating. (AND ALL OF YOU THOUGHT LUKE WAS GOING TO DIE, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO LANDY OKAY I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH)

BUT DON'T WORRY I'm going to be writing one shots from scenes that weren't in the story, and I will be posting those over the next few weeks.  When I post the last one, I will then be posting the sequel, this is because the last one shot and the sequel will somewhat connect.

So until the sequel and the one shots, I just uploaded a new book called Yellow, it's a Calum fanfic that I have been working on and will update soon because I prewrote a few chapters. I want to know what YOU guys think of it. Your opinion means a lot.

AND MORE EXCITING NEWS DRUMROLL PLEASE *drums in the distant backround* There is going to be an Ashton spin off from this book!!!!! *gasp* Yes it's true. I'm still working on the details but it will be about Ashton, after everything happened with Riley (Which will be explained in the book). I hope everyone will like it.

So now, it time for questions. Ask away, literally any question about Harsh or anything else, I will answer ALL questions.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH STAY SWEET (and thank you if you read all of that ik it's a lot)

-Paige