Chapter Seven

"Okay, we're going to start you off with some basic rules here, Kitten, before we move on to anything serious," Greg says.

Kitten nods as she sits criss-cross applesauce on the carpet floor. A journal on her lap with a red glitter pen in her hand. She was fully prepared to write down the rules she will have to abide by in the relationship.

Greg nods as Yohani couldn't wipe the smile off her face. It was finally happening, they were finally starting a relationship. Yohani bounces as Greg took a marker and began to write out Kitten's rules on the whiteboard.

1. You can ONLY kiss Yohani
2. If Zach contacts you must IMMEDIATELY TELL Greg
3. Two pieces of candy a day (only Greg can make an exception to this)
4. Always do your chores
5. Always mind your manners
6. Always ask permission before leaving the house
7. Never leave Greg's side when in public without permission

Greg restrained himself from writing anymore rules. He wanted to go full out and protect Kitten from anything, restrict her the same way Yohani was restricted. Make sure she understood the dynamic of the relationship.

Yet, Greg knows that, at the moment, their relationship is vanilla. When it comes time he will accept Kitten as his Little then collar her as his submissive.

"Do you accept these rules?" Greg asks.

Kitten stare at them oddly. They were very different from the rules Zach first gave her when they began their relationship. Zach restricted everything, even how much time she should spend with her sister. She should've saw the signs right then.

"Yes I do," Kitten tells Greg with a grin.

Yohani squeals hopping in her stance causing Greg to give her a warning look. The family meeting was not over. Yohani nite her lip trying to control her excitement as Greg went over punishments and rewards.

Kitten's punishment were less harsher than Yohani's, but she understood why. Living in an abusive relationship for so long some of Yohani's punishments might trigger her. That is something that nobody in this house wanted.

"Now, I want to clarify to you what we think is cheating," Greg says.

Kitten raises an eyebrow. Isn't cheating just having sex with another person? That's what she always connected cheating with.

"Yohani and I established this when we had an argument after I had harmlessly flirted with a bartender to get free drinks," Greg admits.

Yohani rolls her eyes though a smile played on her lips. That was a rough patch for them because it took a long time for her and Greg to see eye to eye. The situation scared Yohani because the thoughts of Greg actually cheating was scarred in her mind.

"So, cheating to us is; flirting, kissing another individual sexually or romantically, having sex with another individual, grinding sexually on another individuals, blowjobs, handjobs, and anything else that is sexual," Greg laughs.

Kitten giggles as she happily writes everything down in her notebook. She was happy to be given a chance at a normal and healthy relationship. She really liked the both of them and wanted to grow with them.

"I think that is all for now, but if there is ever a need to change anything we will hold a house meeting and discuss," Greg says.

Kitten closes her book as Yohani let's out a whimper.

"Can I kiss her now?" She whines.

Greg laughs as he nods. His eyes watch as Yohani pounced on Kitten lips. A voice filling in itself as he watched the two laugh and kiss in enjoyment. They were finally at their goal. Though Greg still had some worries about Kitten.

You don't just jump out of a bad relationship into a good one without some old habits coming in to play. And if Kitten begins the habits Zach taught her it was going to be a rough road ahead for them all.

"Let's go to the mall and shop!" Yohani squeals.

Greg climbs out of his thoughts to catch wind of their conversation.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, Greggie can we go shopping?" Kitten asks with a pout.

Greg bites the inside of his cheek. He didn't want to spoil her so soon, but she did need a new wardrobe and a new phone. Greg sighs in defeat as the girls squeal and run out of the room to get ready.

After the hassling and countless Disney songs in the car the three finally made it to the mall. The girls cling to Greg's arm as they walk in looking around at all the stores.

"Alright, I'm going to go grab Kitten a phone while the two of you go shop for underwear." The girls giggle, but quiet down upon seeing Greg stern face. "Yohani, I will be calling your phone for all updates, if you don't answer we will return home immediately."

The girls nod their heads as Greg finally allows them to go to the stores. Skipping away, han- in-hand, Kitten and Yohani couldn't think of a better day than today. As they walk into a well known lingerie store, Kitten strays from Yohani side.

She hums without care looking at the lace, silk, and cotton panties. It wasn't until her hand touched another's as they reached for the same pair of garments. Kitten looked up and gasps staring at her sister, Sphinx.

"It's funny seeing you here," Sphinx says awkwardly.

Kitten bites her lip and turns to the floor. Out of all the people to bump into, how was she able to bump into her sister?

"Yeah, shopping for new clothes and stuff."

Sphinx clears her throat as she looked around the store.

"Where's the dipshit? There's no way he would allow you to just roam carefree," she says.

"Zach and I broke up a month ago, I'm—"

"Wow, I'm surprised to hear that I thought he'd kill you before he ever let you leave him... do you have a place to stay?" Sphinx asks.

Kitten nods. "I live with Greg now."

"His brother?"

"They're brothers?"

The sisters stared at each other. Before the conversation could continue Sphinx alarm went off on her watch. Kitten watched as she cursed and grabbed a random lingerie set.

"I have to go before Brendan gets off work... here's my business card, it has my personal number on the back so whenever you want to you can call me or text me or... just be safe sister."

Kitten takes the card in her hand while looking into her sisters watery eyes. The two share a hug before Sphinx runs off to leave. Though, Kitten was left with a thousand thoughts playing in mine.

One of the most important was Greg being Zach's brother.