Chapter 66

Don't forget the votes :-) It makes my day. Also, follow me for regular updates on my works. ❤

Kara’s POV

*

            The houses were breezing past my sight as we drove down the road. I moved my head from left to right and back, wanting to observe each passerby as people ran for shelter under the drizzle.
The softness I felt on my left leg made me look beside me to see Stephano stealing glances.
“Are you tired?”

“Hehe...” I faked a laugh. “No, I’m not.”

He gave me a deadpanned look and tsked. “I think you are. You’ve been blinking a couple of times now and also biting your lips since. You know how that makes me feel.”

“How does it make you feel?” I asked with a smirk , pretending to be oblivious.

“You really want to know?”

“Hm hmm.” I bit my lower lip again.

“Okay. I’ll show you in a few minutes.” He didn’t speak after that and just continued driving. Then he stopped and parked right on a street where there were no street lamps. He’d parked in front of a club.

“Why are we here Stephano?” I asked off suspiciously. We were supposed to be on our way home. After randomly moving from one supermarket to the other and also stopping at some local markets— which I forced Stephano to do— we left the local wine shop we had visited very late into the evening. And now we were currently returning to our beach house.

It belonged to Stephano but he made me know that a day before we got there, he already made sure most of the rented workers except two, the cook and the house boy, would go on a leave and only come around when we were out touring; if necessary, to clean the place till we were through with our honeymoon. We could take care of it alone and protect our privacy as well.

“Take off- never mind. I’ll do it myself.”

He leaned in slowly and stopped when his face was an inch away from mine. His breath was fanning my face and tickling my ear.

I should move, but this felt so good and I didn’t want it to stop. I waited for his lips to touch my skin but felt nothing.

“Stephano, what are you doing?” I moaned when his hand went down my shoulder and arm, intentionally touching my breast before moving to my jeans.

“What does it look like?”

He palmed me from my pantie and I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped.

The temperature was suddenly too high in his Maserati, even though the air conditioner was turned on and fully effective. My breathing got heavier with each passing second and my eyelids lowered a little. This felt so perfect song normal thing but yet so sensual.

I looked before us at some of the people ducking from the rain with their hands covering their heads. Then the contact was gone as soon as it came and I heard a click.

I opened my eyes, which I didn’t remember closing and saw that Stephano was only taking off my seatbelt. Damn!

“Why did it look like we were about to have sex?” I asked in what sounded like a whine, slightly disappointed and somewhat flabbergasted. Such a tease!

“Because we are.” He patted his left thigh and licked his lips, looking at me intensely. His blue eyes were fierce as he stared at me intensely. I looked around warily, not fancying the idea of us being like this in public. I mean, what if we got caught?

We weren’t horny teenagers who wanted to hump each other in a car and hurry home to meet the curfew, but with the way Stephano was staring at me, it seemed he was dead set on whatever was running through his mind.