Chapter sixteen(*)

I look at my hands which is holding his hand...tightly then at my brother who is still resting, unaware of the misunderstanding that is currently occurring. I switch my gaze back to our guest. Repeat before I let out a nervous chuckle.

"I can assure you, this is not what it looks like"I blurt out like an idiot lacking brain cells. 

As soon as I said that I knew I might as well as have tattooed 'guilty' on my forehead.

She snorts, clearly not believing me, before saying "here I thought he really did want me when all this time he was shagging up with you."

This is just getting worst. Snowy get me out of this situations.

-Snowy signs out- 

"No. No."that's all I could get out because I couldn't even do anything else.

I was panicking. I need to calm down.

"I mean I came here to tell him that I take back my rejection. Feeling guilty for even rejecting over and over again. But ha"

"You rejected him?"I whisper almost to myself but she heard me.

"Why? Did he tell you otherwise?"she scoffs. "Off course he did"she shakes her head.

"You are really getting the wrong image here. This isn't what you think. I'm just an old friend"

"Right an old friend... I bet he has a lot of that"she says rolling her eyes.

"AMY WOULD YOU QUIT HAVING YOUR INSECURE TANTRUMS!" I yell throwing my hands around.

I watch as her face change from surprise to confusion.

"How do you know my name?"

I was going to answer her but someone decided to enter the room the same minute.

"What on earth is going on here?"I look to face Calvin looking pissed.

There he stood, at the door looking handsome as hell. Yeah, I could see that he was pissed, his jaw clenches few time and the glare he is sending my way is telling me that his anger is directed at me.

At first I was confused. Couldn't understand what I have done to deserve this then I look down at my hands still wrapped around Tom's then at Amy then back at him.

Amy didn't say anything, she just looked at me weirdly. I let out a sigh because seriously can this day get any better.

First my best friend thinks I'm having an affair with her mate who happens to be my brother

-is it really an affair if they weren't together?-

What? Whatever... then the one person who I should be avoiding enters the room. I mean for someone I shouldn't be seeing at all, I have been seeing him a lot.

I watch as his gaze turn from my face to my hands which is still wrapped around Toms.

I'm really digging my own grave, aren't I? 

-I'm sorry but this is kinda funny-

Not when you are in it. It's not so fun.

"Er. This is not what it looks like"I repeat my earlier statement awkwardly.

You would think I slept with the guy by the way they are acting.

-heck. The more he thinks that the less likely you would be exposed. You real identity would be kept safe-

Snowy. No offence but the last thing I want people think I am is my brother's mistress. I love game of thrones but I'm not a dying fan.

"He needs to be with his mate. It would help to wake him. If it makes Amy uncomfortable then maybe you shouldn't come back"Calvin says.