Injuries

_________________________

"{Y/n}?" You turn around at the sound of your name. You expect to see Nighteye or maybe a regular costumer from the bar. But what you see instead is both heartbreaking and relieving.

"Tenya!" You practically yell as you run into the room and 'carefully' tackle him with a hug. One of his arms move to hold you but you notice how the other stays to his chest. You pull away and see it in a cast.

"You— You broke your arm!" You point out as if he hasn't quite yet noticed. When looking at him more you see his other bandaged and bruise. All the cuts and grazes. The pain he must be feeling, what did this idiot do?! "Iida, you fool. What did you do? Did you get involved in the fighting. Dude! You're not an actual hero yet! You haven't even got a license yet or—" you go to punch him in the arm but it's broken and you don't want to hurt him. "What happened?" You ask as you look up to his face.

You notice how Iida's eyes move to look somewhere else in the room. You follow his stare and see Midoriya and Todoroki. Midoriya is still in his bed while todoroki is up and looking out the window. Both boys are also injured.
You take a step away from Iida. Their presence make you realise how close you are.

"What did you do?" You prompt and look to Iida. This time it's not with concern or any sense of innocents. It's with some anger and strictness. You make it clear that you need a truthful answer.
Okay just, you gotta act tough around your classmates. They can't think you're a blushy little pansy.

"We," Iida stops and looks to Todoroki as if looking for confirmation about something. However, Todoroki keeps his distant glare out the window. "We got into a fight. I— I wanted to get revenge for my brother. I aimed to—" some words get caught in Iida's throat. You carefully sit down on the side of his bed and press a hand on his shoulder so that he does the same. "I almost got all of us killed. That man is—Was stronger than I thought. I couldn't take him and I was blinded by my ambition. I thought I could take him down myself but I just ended up getting my friends hurt."
Tears spring into Iida's eyes but none of them flow. They Only build up as he fights them back.

Iida takes a few breaths and looks at you, he doesn't seem to be done talking but he probably can't put the rest of his thoughts into words. You don't want to hear those thoughts either if they're just going to be self deprecating.
"You tried to Fight and kill the Hero killer?" You ask, Iida swallowed air as if it's thick and grimly nods his head. You stop for a moment and frown. "You Didn't Invite me?!" You add in a louder voice as you shove his not so damaged shoulder.

"{Y/n}, I tried to kill someone." He says as if you weren't aware.
"Dude, I'm So down to commit crimes with you. Pft, and I thought I was the bad one out of the pair of us. Look at you, all bandaged up in hospital." A smile comes to your lips as you point out Iida's pain. Is it bad that it brings you joy? Nah. This is Iida, he's a nerd. And he did something irresponsible. That's usually the thing You do!

You let your moment of energy pass as you sit by Iida's side. This idiot. Maybe you're a bad influence on him. But can you really be bad? Maybes you're just a Negative response. Over-correcting, shit like that. He was a complete goodie-two-shoes then he over corrected to become this Vengeful, unrealistic, Idiot.
Well, he's not an idiot in a school sense. However he probably has no 'street smarts'

Maybe he can learn shit from you. Yeah! You have your revision sessions with him so you get school smart. Then he can hang out with you and become, well, not so posh and classy.
If you ever hear Iida Say 'dude' you might cry.

"Why are you smiling?" Iida asks. He doesn't sound angry, more curious and confused. It's makes your stomach flutter. Fuck, you forgot how he effects you.
"I just, well, the thought of you doing something like that. It's- I don't know. I just never expected something like that from you." You attempt to phrase. There's a certain light caught in your eyes which scare Iida. He doesn't know why but he thinks he understands how you feel. He thinks he feels the same.

He questions how this would turn out if he had his own hospital room instead of sharing with a sleeping Midoriya and ominous Todoroki. However, he does not have his own room. So he decides to do something purer than his mind wants. He settles with a one armed hug, it lays over your shoulder and his hand ends at the opposite side of your body just under your other arm.
You're careful when wrapping your arms around him. If he gets hurt then you might backflip out the hospital window. Well, if he gets more hurt. Even badlier injured.
Fuck, you're so giddy right now that you can barely form decent sentences.

It's just, you're so happy that Iida is safe. He's in your arms. No where else. No ones trying to hurt him or hunt him or take him away. He's here with you (and todoroki and a sleeping Midoriya) but he's here with you. And you're here with him.

___________________________________
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
"Everything's okay.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Word count:
964