Chapter 9 |end of prisoner of azkaban

Everybody was crowding around Harry's delivery in the great hall. What was inside was amazing and to say you were jealous well that was an understatement.

"Stand back I said. I'll take it upstairs if you don't settle." Ron told everybody. You laughed and rolled your eyes at him, considering the fact that he opened it. You looked up and saw Harry entering the hall.

"Harry!" You shouted

"Wherever did you get it?" Neville asked.

"Can I have a go? After you of course." Seamus questioned.

"What are you talking about?" Harry looked at you all puzzled by the questions and continued to walk towards the huddle of people.

"Be quiet." Ron said  "let the man through." Harry reached the huddle and looked at Ron as he began to stutter. "I-I didn't mean to open it Harry, I-I-It was badly wrapped, they made me do it." Ron pointed at you and the twins.

"Did not!" The three of you exclaimed.

Harry revealed the firebolt as gasps and  mutters surrounded him.

"For me? But who sent it?" Harry asked.

"Who knows!" You said.

"This came with it." Hermione smiled and picked up a feather. You had no idea what that meant but were too distracted to think about that when the new firebolt was right in front of you.

"Let's go!" Somebody shouted.

Harry grabbed the firebolt and everybody began running out of the great hall and headed outside.

"Go on Harry!" You yelled. With that Harry took off in the sky as you and the rest of the students laughed and cheered.

Well apart from Malfoy and his gang who were watching with envy but Malfoy wasn't watching Harry he was watching somebody else...

----------------------------

Hey, so I have finished writing up Prisoner of azkaban and now it's time to start the next year
Also this chapter is really short but I just wanted to end it sweet 😂

~M