Forty Nine

idk how to explain the outfit but this is it ^
(sorry just updated it!)

"I'll pick you up after school. We're picking up Elly. Gabi said she's the DD so we don't gotta worry about that".

"The DD?"

"Our designated driver...She said she don't like to drink...Come on".

Benjamin looks up at Noah, smiling. He grabs Noah's hand, intertwining their fingers. "I'm kinda scared...Elly told me Kiara wants to talk".

"About what?"

Benjamin shrugs, "Apparently she's been down lately...Misses me? I don't know..I don't trust it".

Noah nods, "I can be with you when it happens. Make sure nothing bad Sparks?"

Benjamin smiles, "I'd like that... So...I was thinking...I could wear something a little girly".

"Oh yeah? What you have in mind?"

"A long tee shirt..with some shirts underneath and some medium-sized socks and my white Air Forces... It's like a tee shirt dress".

Noah smiles, "Sounds cute. What color shirt? I can match".

"White. It's an all-white outfit". Benjamin smiles.

"Okay. I just bought some white pants too so that'll be cute".

Benjamin smiles, "I'm excited. I'm always scared to wear feminine clothes after everything but with you around, I feel safe".

Noah smiles, "Glad I can help".

**
Benjamin closes his locker, swinging his bag around his shoulder. He glances at his phone before looking up to head to Noah's car.

Katen walks over, smiling. "Hey! Evans!"

Benjamin looks at him, rolling his eyes and walking away, ignoring him. Katen runs up to him, putting his arm out in front of him.

"Hey. Party starts at eight...Meet me in the front yard".

Benjamin looks up, "Why? So you can beat me up? No thanks".

"No..I needa talk to you. Bring Noah too". Katen turns and walks away.

Benjamin stops in his tracks, turning around to see Katen. He furrows his brows, walking back to leave the school.

He walks up to Noah's car, getting in the passengers' seat. "Katen said he wants to talk to you and me at the party...He was actually kinda nice about it too?"

Noah looks over, "Really? Why does he wanna talk?"

"He didn't say...Just said to meet him out front...Both of us".

"I mean...Okay...We can..Only if you want".

"Yeah. I'm fine as long as your with me. He did this once and instead of talking he beat me up".

"See...That's not gonna happen". Noah throws his arm around the back of Benjamin's seat to back out of the parking lot.

Benjamin smiles, watching him as he found it sexy when Noah backed the car up. He looks away and grabs his phone. "Hey. Elly said she's gonna needa be picked up...Says her mom needs to actually see you pick her up".

Noah rolls his eyes, "Can't stand her mom...Okay...Tell her I'll. Come get her after I pick you up".

Benjamin nods and looks back down at his phone.

*
Benjamin slips his shoes on, grabbing his purse. He throws his keys in, before walking downstairs. His mom smiles at him, "Looking cute!"

Benjamin smiles, "Thank you! I'm spending the night at Noah's, okay?"

"Okay. Do you have clothes?"

"Yeah. My bags right there. I will text you, okay?"

"Okay honey. Have fun. I'll see you tomorrow".

*
"You're wearing that? On a date?" Ms.Guerra reaches forward, lifting Elly's shirt. "You have boxers on".

"Yeah, well". Elly pulls her shirt back down, grabbing his bag.

Ms.Guerra walks out, going to talk to her sister. "Angelina...I don't think I believe Elly. Why would a guy go on a date with a girl wearing boxers?"

Angelina looks up from doing Maya's hair. "Is the boy coming to get her?"

"Mhm. He came by the other day". Ana crosses her arms, shaking her head.

"Well, I'll check him out. Let me know".

Ana nods and walks out back to the kitchen. She walks into Eva's room. "Hey, honey".

Eva looks up from her paper, smiling. "I've been sober for ten weeks, mom".

"I'm happy for you...I actually had a question".

Eva nods, turning around. "What's up?

"Is Elly really going on a date tonight?"

Eva shrugs, "She hasn't spoken to me. She's always talking to Noah though".

Ana hums, "Okay. Sorry to disturb".

**
Elly lets Noah in, smiling. "Hey, Ms. Guerra..I'll have her home tomorrow by lunch".

"Okay...And it's just you two?"

Noah nods, "Mhm. I could have Elly text, my mom, if you want".

"Yes, please...Right now, a matter of fact".

Elly nods and goes to Benjamin's contact, which they've changed. Elly sends her mom Benjamin's number.

Ms.Guerra smiles, texting the number. Benjamin, who was in the car smiles and texts back.

Hello! I'm Mrs.Martinez...I will be supervising the whole night. I will make sure to keep you updated.

Ms.Guerra nods and smiles. "Okay, Elly. You can go.. Noah, I will be texting your mom through the night, okay?"

Noah nods and Elly walks to her room to grab her bag. She slips her hookah in, smiling and shaking her head.

**
Elly gets in the backseat, giving Benjamin a high five. "Good job".

Noah chuckles, "Good work, baby".

Benjamin giggles, "I'm taking this as a sign that it worked?"

"Mhm. And guess what I snuck out the house too".

Noah chuckles, "Her motha fucking hookah!"

Benjamin giggles as Noah backs out. Elly shakes her head, "We make a good team".