Chapter 7 - Come Home please....

New chapter guys and for the first time it is going to be from Louis's point of view...

Btw if your wondering why he doesn't recognise his own sister it is because she has really changed and looks nothing like the old her so yeah don't get angry.

so here it is guys enjoy :)

..................................................................

(Louis' POV)

'Come on Lou. Time to get up, we got work to do.' A deep voice woke me as i grumbled, tossed and turned only wanting to go back to sleep.

'I..donhtgd wannhsa ghooo' Is all i could muffle through the pillow. I really didn't fee like working today. Although since Skylar disappeared i didn't feel like doing anything. Yeah i would work and put on a fake smile for fans but inside i was a wreck. I broke Skylar and now she is gone. No note, no clue as to where she disappeared to. I had searched forever looking for her but could never find her. I had lost my twin all because i was a stupid idiot who had to keep her hidden. She doesn't know why. No one does apart from me and Mum. Argghhh Why was i such a fool. Now all i have is her last words, lingering in my mind.

....................................................

(11 months ago)

'Have you seen this girl?' The bloke just shook his head and walked away. 'Excuse me ma'am but have you seen this girl?' I showed her the picture of Skylar before she became lost and broken but just like every other person in this world, she just shook her head in sadness and walked away. I wasn't ever going to give up on her. She is still my Skybear always has been even if i couldn't show it. I loved her more than anything and it killed me to break my promise to her. I still remember that day and it haunts me in my sleep as i tore her apart. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, like they do now on a daily basis. I sat on the hill waiting for some kind of miracle to happen. It is like i lived here one this spot now. It was Skylar's favourite place to come when she was upset. We would sit look out across the City and watch the Sunset. That is until i became a total twat who doesn't deserve her as  twin or this life of fame.

Our dream was to live life together. Her write the songs and play guitar or piano, whilst i sang the most amazing songs that she would write. She was so talented better than me and even though she doesn't ever admit it her voice is like an angel. So pure and original. That dream would never happen now as i ruined all chances of that ever happening because i made a few mistakes. Every time i think of that day, the day i had to stop contact with Skylar,  my body would crumble into pieces and i would just fade into the darkness. I just wish i could find her. What if something bad has happened to her, what if she was hurt...What if...What if she was dead. No Louis! You musn't think like that. She is alive just hiding from...YOU. She was missing because of me. I stared into space hugging my knees up to my face, picturing only her smile and how we used to chase each other around the park for hours. Never getting tired. In the distance i could here the song that summed up everything right now.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do
How can I move on when I've been in love with you

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving
I'm not moving...