Muzan Kibutsuji | Human part 1

Muzan Kibutsuji, a superior being among demons, he was cunning and manipulative he only cares about himself and was ready to discard demons after using them. but for some reason there was one human, a woman that was able to sway his emotions, you.

You were just an average human, you work as a waitress in one of the restaurants on Asakusa Tokyo, a very isolated restaurant located in the outskirts of the town.

you were wiping tables when someone entered the restaurant.

"welcome...oh Muzan-sama Welcome back" you smiled to the curly black-haired man, Muzan was a regular in the restaurant, he always comes back everyday and orders the same thing, you could always feel him staring at you whenever you work at first it was uncomfortable but later on you got used to it.

"Hello (Y/N)" he acknowledge as he sat on the usual table

"the usual again?" you asked , he nod and smiled at you, you then proceed to talk to the chef, after that he followed your movements, staring at you while you smile and serve the other customer, his eyes travel to your pale and think neck, one snap is what would it take and your head would be separated from your body.

but for some reason, he felt pain just imagining it, you were so weak and vulnerable that he wanted to protect you from the world. It was an emotion he was feeling for the first time, how could a mere human had this so much effect on him.

he was snap out of his daze when you approach his table and place his order on the table. 

"why don't you join me (Y/N)" he said as you were about to leave

"eh again?" he nodded, you look around the restaurant and notice that there was only a few customer left, it would't probably be bad to rest for awhile. you took a seat in front of Muzan and stare at his plum red eyes.

" your eyes are even more pretty today Muzan-sama" You compliment as you smiled at him, this must be one of the reason why Muzan was so found of you, you always find things to compliment him and smiling so warmly to someone like him who was always either hated or feared.

"you really are different (Y/N)" he said resting his head on his hand as he stare at you, you look at him confuse, not really sure what he meant.

"Muzan-sama?" 

"It was always a pleasure to see you (Y/N), i'm afraid I have to leave" He said as he stand up, after staring at your for a minute.

"but you didn't even eat?" you pointed to his untouched order

"it's okay, I come today just to see you" he adjusted his fedora and proceed to leave

"see you tomorrow then Muzan-Sama, be careful going home " you said as you accompanied him to the exit, Muzan stop from his tracts and turn around to face you, he gently took hold of your face and look at you with this warm expression, you just smiled at him as a response. he smiled and then left. 

The next day, as usual you waited for Muzan to arrive, as the last customer left Muzan was still no where to be seen.

"welco...me" you greeted as someone entered the restaurant, it was not Muzan but a man that was drooling with a red blood eyes.

"are..you okay..sir?" you cautiously asked as you start to back away, the man didn't answer and suddenly leap towards you, before you knew it the man bite your shoulder, pain radiating your whole body. 

The demon turned it's attention to the chef and lunge towards him, you took this chance to leap away the restaurant, you pressed you wound on the shoulder but the bleeding wouldn't stop. suddenly you fell down due to the loss of blood. 

you lay down the cold floor, staring at the moon , your breathing uneven you knew you were gonna die, at least you've live an honest life. suddenly the moon was replaced by plum red eyes looking at you, his eyes filled with worry and rage.

"Muzan-sama?" you asked weakly 

"It's me, what happened, who did this?" he asked though it may sound emotionless you could tell he was really angry. Muzan cupped your face with his hands which you nuzzled in more.

"there's a....de..mon....nearby.....you ha..ve .... to run...away" you weakly said almost loosing consciousness, your sight started to fade but Muzan's eye suddenly glow.

"your eyes are so pretty compared to the moon" you whispered, If Muzan was not a demon he probably won't be able to hear it, as you attempt to touch his face but failed to, you close your eyes and your hand fall down. Muzan was enraged, it was the first time he felt this way, getting mad because of a mere human. 

Muzan snap his fingers and two other demon suddenly appeared.

"find whoever did this, bring it to me alive" he ordered 

"Your wish is our command" both of them disappeared and Muzan cut his fingers and let his blood drip to your mouth.

"I won't let you die (Y/N)" 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

You can read the part 2 in the next few chapters

Thank you~