Sanemi Shinazugawa | Calm Down

Among the Pillars you were the most gentle and kind to the point that you even pity the demons, they were once humans after all. you were the complete opposite of Sanemi who was hot blooded and violent, so it was a surprise to everyone when you two ended up dating. 

Your relationship was a roller coaster, a second you two were so sweet and the next thing you know you two were arguing and trying to kill each other. but the thing you two always argues about is Sanemi's over protectiveness, at first you understand since he don't want to loose you after loosing so many important person in his life. 

but later on his over protectiveness becomes jealousy even among other Pillar members. and today was one of those days.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? WE ALREADY TALK ABOUT THIS!" you screamed to Sanemi as he equally look so mad

"DON'T LIE  TO ME! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES YOU TWO WERE HUGGING EACH OTHER!" he argued his fist clench tightly.

"IT'S JUST A FRIENDLY HUG! WHY  CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND HIS LIKE MY BROTHER!" you grip your hair in frustration, once Sanemi decide on something it's difficult to dissuade him. 

meanwhile nearby where the other Pillar members had no choice but to listen to the two of you.

"should't we stop them?" Mitsuri asked concerned for the two of you

"don't bother, there both adults they can take care of themselves" Shinobo said drinking from her cup of tea

back to the two of you:

"talk to me when you've calm down" you said after calming yourself. you were about to leave but Sanemi grip your wrist preventing you from leaving.

"Sanemi it hurts, let go!" you tried to pry your wrist from his hold but he was more stronger than you. Sanemi was quiet for a while, hie hair covering his eyes making it difficult to tell what he was feeling.

"sanemi?"

"Do you like Giyu that much? I'LL PROVE TO YOU I'M MUCH STRONGER THAN HIM!" with that he let go of your wrist and grab his sword knowing what his gonna do you block the door with your body.

"Sanemi, Calm down!" 

"get out of the way!" he sounded so serious as if his going to fight a demon 

 it was true that Giyu was  like your older brother, but before you and Sanemi got together the other members used to tease the two of you together a lot, it must be what drives Sanemi's jealously.

"Sanemi I said CALM DOWN!" you hugged him, your hand wrap around his waist, he did stop but just for a second and continued to fight back again.

"Sanemi!" since he won't calm down, and knowing the trouble he would do if he did fight Giyu you did what you have to do.

you grab both of his cheeks and then kiss him, Sanemi stop forcing his way out of the room and just stand there looking at your smaller form. you pulled back from kissing him but the moment you did he grabbed the back of you neck and connect your lips again, this time Sanemi took the lead, exploring every corner there is. this is one of the perks of Sanemi being a violent person, he a damn good kisser.

back to the members who was listening to your arguing:

"see they did make up" Shinobu said to Mitsuri

"their probably eating each others faces right now" Obanai explained causing some members to blush

Back to the two of you:

you two pulled back and you rested your head on Sanemi's chest.

"you calm down now?" you asked ,Sanemi just pulled you closer to him.you two stayed like that for a while, then Sanemi pulled you towards the bed.

Sanemi crawl on top of you and then kiss you his hands traveling down the buttons of your clothes. his lips then travel towards your ear he nimble on it before he whispered. 

"I love you so much (Y/N) that you make me crazy" 

you then put your hands on the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss him.

"don't worry I love you too so damn much"