23.

E R I C

I rubbed my hair and came downstairs after having a long sleepless night.
I was restless. And scared.

And now tired too.

"Sir.", Erica greeted me and I was glad she didn't use that usual 'good morning', that irks me always.

"I need a strong coffee.", I said and took a place at the end of the table.

Minutes later, a mug of coffee was kept before me.

Taking few sips, I relaxed.

"You okay Sir!", Her concerned voice broke the silence.

I nodded and then looked around, "I don't see anyone else!?"

She smiled a little, "They have gone to Mansion to make preparations to welcome you."

I rolled my eyes, "There was no need of this drama. I will just have dinner and come back."

Her smile fell and she looked at me curiously as if trying to figure out something.

When I raised my eyebrow, she shook her head and looked away.

After a silent breakfast, I went to my room.

When I came out after two hours, I went to the terrace only to find her sitting there on the metal swing, half lying.
"You aren't going to prepare for my welcome.", She turned to see me.

"No! I have been alotted the work to escort you there at the night.", She sat up making place for me to sit.

"You don't get bored here..!?", I asked her..

She shook her head, "I don't get bored when alone. Out of all the people, you should know it quite well."

"I do. But still you might want to do something productive. What did you do in the last two months?"

She thought for a while, "Umm...I learnt playing piano, in the last two months. And also learnt Russian and Japanese language.  Now I have nine languages in my store. Also I read quite a lot books...And..."

"Stared at my portrait for hours.", I waited for her reaction and damn! It was so much more than my expectations.

I caught her off guards.
Her eyes widened. And her cheeks suddenly became red.

"Uh..Uh...I was planning revenge.", I couldn't hold my laugh at that. Nervousness well evident in her voice.
She's quite cute when nervous.

After I was done laughing my lungs out, and seeing her embarrassed, I wiggled my eyebrows at her funnily.
"Hmm and now you tell me your plan. So unintelligent of you Erica!"

"Who told you!?", The blush refused to leave her cheeks.

"Who you think did!?"

"Nonna!", She sighed.., "I told her it's nothing like that.", She mumbled under her breath but I heard it.

E R I C A

I knocked on his room's door to check if he was ready or not.
I was regretting buying an apartment here, when I am spending most of my time at Nonna's place.

I just came back after changing into a dress for dinner.
And since it is nothing formal, I restrained wearing something formal.

"Sir!", The door opened this time only to find my Boss completely dishelved struggling with his shirt.

"You're so impatient Erica!", He whined buttoning his shirt.
He looked nervous!?

I looked away, "Can I help!?"