PART I - WAYS TO NOT COMMIT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE & WITH. (in Islam)

"Abdullaah ibn Masood narrated, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it helps him to lower his gaze and protect his chastity. And whoever cannot do that, let him fast, for it will be a protection for him."

DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION WITH ILL INTENTIONS. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM PEOPLE OR AUTHORS, WHO USE KNOWLEDGE TO LEAD OTHERS TO SIN, WALLAHU ALAM.

INTERCOURSE IN HER BACK PASSAGE. (Anal sex)

It is not permissible for the husband under any circumstances whatsoever to have intercourse with his wife in her back passage. The Prophet (pbuh) said: He is cursed who has intercourse with women in their back passages. This is because it [anal intercourse] goes against the fitrah [natural inclinations of man]. And the back passage is a place of filth and dirt and there are other reasons which confirm the fact that this deed is haraam.

Allah says: Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will (al-Baqarah 2:223).

ORAL SEX

it involves using the mouth, tongue to stimulate, to touch the bottom private part (front or back) of the partner. it is not mentioned haram.

NEVERTHELESS, it is mostly considered filthy and disgusting and it is the easiest way to transmit diseases, why would a fool like to touch the parts from which dirt or toxic liquid or anything is released from the body. ABSOLutely a way of risking health! and that why is unsafe is not allowed in Islam! Islam refrains from self-inflicting harm.

FORCING ONE TO BED.
If the husband used violence to force his wife to sleep with him, he is legally a sinner and she has the right to go to court and file a complaint against him to get punished. The woman also has the right to refuse to engage in sexual relationship with her husband if he has a contagious disease or use violence which hurts her body during the sexual intercourse.

Ssexual intercourse between man and wife should be conducted with intimacy and love and made such amicable conduct as a sign of piety. Allah says;"Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and make an introduction for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers. (2:223)

DURING MONTHLY RECYCLE.
It is forbidden to have intercourse with a woman when she is having her period. Allah gave the woman the right to refrain from her husband as Allah says,

"And they ask you about menstruation. Say, 'It is harm(a harmful for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife when she is menstruating)', so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify(by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.) themselves." (2:222)

But, it is still permissible for the husband to enjoy his menstruating wife without having intercourse.

WITH A DISBELIEVER.
It is not permissible for a Muslim to marry a woman of any other religion apart from the people of the Book, namely Jews and Christians and those whom the scholars included under the same heading. As for a woman who does not follow any religion at all, not even in name only or on official papers, it is not permissible to marry her.