the elites

Y/N POV

Y/N: atlesian elites?

Penny: yes it's a two person teams, the one of most elite fighting force Atlas has to offer

Arturia: please, we are not that great.

Y/N: what do you mean? Earning a title elite in school like Atlas is really impressive.Owh I'm Y/N Nikos and this energetic girl here is Penny polendina

Arturia: nice to meet you, and it's true earning that is impressive but we haven't assign to a real mission yet. All we do is just normal stuff like guarding military shipment. We never had a change to prove our worthiness.

Y/N: owh. Well I hope you get the chance soon

Arturia: thank you, so where are you guys going?

Y/N: well we're planning to go wandering around the festival.

Arturia: mind if I tag along?

Penny: yes of course!!!

We looked at Penny, well she's like a kid.

Y/N: (just like Ruby) well what she said you're more than welcome to come with us.

Penny: yay!!

Arturia: come on when I pass the field I saw a tent that say huntsman only, I think that's where they set up the interesting part.

Y/N/Penny: let's go!!

We makes our way towards the field, Penny and Arturia become fast friend. they talk a lot at first it's about training and stuff, then move on to girl stuff. I'm walking not far behind them, smiling along the way.

Arturia: we're here!

Y/N: huh?

The tent she mentioned, well...

It's kinda like a haunted house. The old looking tent looks unsafe. In front of the tent there's a sigh that said ' huntsman only ' and a big looking guy guarding the entrance.

Y/N: you sure it's the right place?

Arturia: yes it is, I overheard some students talk about how great this place.

Y/N: I don't know about this, how about you Penny?

I looked at where she was and there's only blinking outline of her.

Y/N: where she...

She already talked to the bouncer and enter the tent.

Arturia: well she's sure impatient.

Y/N: what can I say she's a bit childish.

We walked towards the bouncer and showed our identity card. He examine it for a few seconds before letting us in. We enter the tent and it's...

More decent than what it looks like on the outside. It has a bar and a few game stall, most of the the prize is upgrade for a weapon like high powered scope, sound suppressor.

Penny: Y/N!! Arturia!! Over here!!

Penny is standing in front of a game stalls. It's a target shooting stall. The main prize is a cool looking chest plate

Y/N: so what now?

Penny: let's play this game!

Y/N: huh?

I looked at the price, 1 lien for three tries.

Y/N: it's sounded like a good idea, how about you Arturia?