chapter 8 - 20 Questions!!!!!

(Jess's POV)

We all sat huddled in a Circle as Niall started off the game. We came to an agreement that they get to ask me questions first then i get to ask them. ( A/N: i am just going to use there initials to state who is speaking to make it easier)

N: 'OKAY Ummmm Favourite food?'

Jess: 'Cherry pie!'

Louis: 'Favourite Animal?'

J: Monkey (I love monkey's so much)

H: 'Favourite Film?'

J: 'Hunger Games or Harry Potter both are amazing'

Liam: 'Do you have any Phobias?'

J: 'I hate Clowns and Insects. I hate them so much.'

Z: 'Do You have any Tattoos?'

Great I have two but i wont tell them about one because it Basically says Louis in latin. Yes i still care about him but i got it when i was 16 and only the guys know about it.

J: 'I have one. A Butterfly on my wrist.'

Lou: 'Favourite Artists?'

J: 'Ed Sheeran, You guys, Two Door Cinema Club (Thanks to kate), All Time Low, Lawson and Hot Chelle Rae.'

Niall: 'Family?'

Shoot i knew this question was coming. I'll use Scarlett's Family and explain to her later. They live in Australia anyway so they won't ever meet them.

J: 'Mum, Dad, Older brother and Younger Brother and Younger sister.'

Niall: 'WOOOOWWWWW'

The questions just kept coming going from pet peeves, all the way to my favourite day of the week. Odd sort of question but still SATURDAYS are the best. Eventually it was my turn to interrogate them.

J: 'Right Favourite food?'

N: 'Nandos...and everything else'

J: 'Favourite Movie?'

H: 'Notebook...' Lou: 'Grease or Love actually' I already knew that. Somethings never change.

J: 'Worst Habit?'

Z: 'Looking in the mirror and obsessing over my hair'

Liam: 'We all know that's the truth Mr takes 2 Hours to do hair' Haha reminds me of Josh.

J: 'What do you look for in a girl?'

N: 'Good personality' Z: 'Good Humour' H: 'Pretty eyes' Lou: ' Doesn't care what people think about them' Of course.

The questions went on until i got to my last one...

J: 'What is the craziest/most embarrassing thing you have ever done or has happened to you?'

Liam: 'I split my pants on stage once' We all burst at laughing at that thought poor Liam.

H: 'I got hit in the face with a tampon once when we were performing' I feel sorry for these guys. I really do.

Lou: 'Going on the Crazy side. I once got so Drunk that i slept in Doncaster Airport' Everyone burst out laughing again, I remember when that happened. Mum got so worried and he came back the next day trying to think up of an excuse. He failed.

'Oh Tommo you are the mad one of the group aren't you.' Zayn said in between laughter.

'Ohh if only Sky could see you know'. Wait. What? 'Shoot!' Niall responded by slapping his hand over his mouth. Louis' smile faded and he ducked his head in sadness, Time for me to play clueless.

'Who's Skylar?' The room grew silence all turning to Louis.

'My twin sister... she's um... she's been missing for about a year now' His voice was so quiet and he sounded so upset and there's me thinking he didn't care. No you can't do this Jess you can't give in yet.

'I'm so sorry.' I sounded so sincere which really i did feel bad, that it was now my turn to have broken him. The awkward silence reappeared each one of us wanting the other to break it.

'Right who's up for some food?' Trust Niall.

'Yeah sure, Jess you coming with us?' Harry questioned.

'Sorry Guys I have to meet up with my friend but after i'll introduce you to my partner and we can get to work on the song. I know you guys will love it.' Smiles returned on all of our faces as we got up and said goodbye. They left heading towards whatever Niall had planned for them for lunch, whilst headed to find Scarlett. Unfortunately for me one name now lingered in my head.

Louis.

......................................

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IT WAS ONLY A FILLER.

SO LOUIS MISSES SKY BUT JESS STILL AIN'T GIVING UP.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT

CHARLOTTE X