best friend

-

"yoongi-hyung!" the blond haired boy called out, excitedly made his way towards his 'bestfriend' who is sitting alone on the open field.

yoongi smiled at the younger, watching the running taehyung with amused eyes. taehyung's smile widens when he's finally in front of the older, sitting down beside him.

"hey taebear" yoongi smiled softly then ruffles taehyung's hair. this little gesture from the older made taehyung's cheeks dust pink, stomach makes fluttery movement.

let's just say that taehyung has feelings for him. he's inlove. who wouldn't? yoongi being his bestfriend over so many years, of course he will develop feelings for the older. it's just that, he can't admit it to the older, no. he can't risk their friendship. so he stay there, loving his bestfriend in the dark.

"hyungie, did you eat already?" taehyung asked. recently, yoongi would always skip their lunch bonding and always says that he has alot of things to do which made taehyung disappointed.

yoongi put down his phone "i haven't but i'll eat later" he said and got engaged on bestfriend talks with taehyung. their light conversation got interrupted by a text for yoongi.

the older checked his phone and read the message. after reading, he put his books-that is laying on the grass- on his bag and starts packing his things. the actions made taehyung confused.

"hey hyung where are you going? it's still our break" taehyung eyed his bestfriend who stood up.

"uhm i still have paperworks to submit later. i need to work on it now. i'll see you tomorrow taebear" yoongi bid goodbye and again, ruffled the younger's hair-his favorite thing to do.

he began to walk away, leaving taehyung there-alone and just staring at the retreating back of the older. the younger sighed.

~°•*•°~

february is the month of love. february 14 -for taehyung- is the confession day. thinking about the possible circumstances, he decided that he can't control his feelings anymore and should confess today, for it to be more romantic.

red heart shaped colored papers are everywhere on the uni, girls giggling while holding different kinds of flowers that probably came from their admirers and of coure, some students just don't give a damn.

taehyung feels giddy while watching every students. he feels nervous yet excited about confessing to yoongi though he knows that the older will accept him. he just knows.

"yah! taehyung-ah!" the younger looked behind him and saw his friend jin running towards him.

"hi hyung! happy valentines day!" taehyung cheered while jin chuckled at taehyung's cuteness.

"i was about to ask if you're busy today? the school will held programs for valentines and i want you to meet my friend. he just enrolled today" jin said.

taehyung disappointedly smiled "i'm sorry hyung, i have plans for today. maybe i can meet him next time?"

call him advance minded but he already planned what he and yoongi will do if ever the older won't reject him. he's confident.