Chapter 9

Bellatrix apparated in front of Gringotts ready to see if her baby girl was alive after close to 13 years. It saddened Bellatrix to think that her baby girl wasn't even 8 months old when she was taken from her mother.

Before she knew it Bellatrix was in the room waiting for the paper to finish writing her results. As soon as it stopped she grabbed the paper.

Name: Bellatrix Druella Black-Lestrange
Mother: Druella Black
Father:Cygnus Black
Marriage: Rodolphus Lestrange
Children: Luna Bellatrix Black-Lestrange (Alive), Paris Bella Black-Lestrange (Not born), Preston Rodolphus Lestrange(Not born)

Bellatrix stopped reading her baby was alive her baby girl was alive. Bellatrix looked at the goblin

"Griphook do you know where my baby girl is " Bellatrix asked

"Ah you just missed her she came and got some money went shopping for some books on potions and dark arts with some of her friends then had a house elf take them all back to Hogwarts" Griphook explains

"Hogwarts, she is at Hogwarts do you know what house she is in " Bellatrix asked, she knew it was a bit foolish asking a goblin this but she somehow knew he would be able to give her more information, she might want to mail her nephew later.

"As far as I know she is a very sly Ravenclaw " Griphook answers not at all bothered by the questions understanding why he was being asked.

"What does she look like" Bellatrix asked

"Well I have a picture of her that changes every time she does from her file" Griphook handed over a picture of Luna and Bellatrix almost cried.

Luna looked so much like Bellatrix but her eyes Bellatrix looked at her eyes.

"Luna keeps Pandora's eyes as a remembrance of the woman" Griphook explains

"Well that is all thank you Griphook " Bellatrix went to leave

"Keep the photo" Griphook told her

Bellatrix nodded then set out to find her husband. Bellatrix found him in a death eaters meeting Bellatrix went to leave as to not disrupt the meeting but she was noticed. She wasn't allowed in the meetings until she was all better.

"Oh hello Bellatrix what brings you here" she heard Tom call out, Tom was the dark lord but was a close family friend, he came back and collected his soul so he wasn't so crazy and blood thirsty.

"Well I had found great news today and was coming to share it with Rodolphus but as he is busy it can wait" Bellatrix explains

"Well if it is great new please tell us all" Tom tells her

Bellatrix covers her mouth as her eyes start watering

"Rodolphus... She's alive Luna is alive " Bellatrix says before she was wrapped in a hug by her husband but that wasn't all Bellatrix looked at the picture in her hand and tossed it in front of Tom. The picture now showed 3 children all laughing.

"Just look" she told him Tom looked at the picture and was surprised to see two pairs of eyes much like his lost love's looking back at him.

Bellatrix waved her hand and her wand appeared in her hand. Then she summoned a handkerchief to dry her eyes. Narcissia led her out of the room while Tom ended the meeting staring at the picture of the children. Soon Draco Malfoy joined the picture not quite laughing but smiling. Then a different set of twins joined the picture. They looked to be redheads but their hair changed from red to dark brunette color as if it didn't know what it wanted to do. Tom copied the picture and sent the original to Bellatrix while taking his own copy to his office.