| 022 - Blood |

~
I need a new texture pack for Minecraft
~

Time quickly passes before I end up on the roof of a random New York building. I had been watching the traffic pass by lazily, lost in my own thoughts about what would happen if any of the Avengers were to figure out my secret but wasn't able to think of any good response that was possible as my senses went off once again. I sigh as I get to my feet and swing in the proper direction to see that it was a bank robbery that was going on.

When I get to the bank, I quickly try to figure out what is going on from the roof across the street. I see the robbers running around inside of the bank and shouting at each other as they go. I swing into the bank and through the glass doors to see that the robbers have black masks over their faces to hide their identities.

"Sweepity spoowity, please don't shoot me." I say in a sing song sort of voice as I swing into the bank and see that the robbers have guns in their hands as well. Everyone's head in the room to look at me including the robbers who are armed who then start shooting at me. "Aw, come on guys. I asked for one thing." I tell them all with a small pout across my face even if they can't see it before I shoot a couple webs at the closest guy to me.

I manage to catch two of the four robbers and watch as the other two run out the back doors of the bank into the New York alley way. I know that if I don't go after them then they will most likely get away with the money and I know that that's not good so I start to swing after them.

I follow after them as they rush down the alley way and I shoot a couple of webs trying to catch them before they can make it out of the alley and hurt someone else. I listen as they shout back and forwards and one of them falls before shouting at the other to keep going. I shoot a web at the guy to make sure he can't get off the ground before going back to chasing the one who is still running, ignoring the small feeling that was telling me to watch out.

Just as I reach him and manage to grab the bag of money from his arms, making him stay on the ground a sharp pain appears in my chest. I move my hand to touch it and instantly know something is wrong and the pain that echos around where it hurts most feels like my skin under the suit is on fire. I avoid looking down at it because I know seeing a wound will only make it hurt more so I take a second to make sure that the bad guys can't get away before taking a breath. I see cops running down the alley and they stop when they see me and the bad guys.

I wave to them once and can hear them start to panic and I can understand why as a cold chill runs down my back and I'm suddenly aware of just how much blood I am loosing. I take off before anyone can stop me but only make it a block or two before it feels like I'm choking on every breath I take and I have to stop on a rooftop to attempt to get my head straight.

I pull my mask up over my mouth and put my arms above my head, trying to get more air into my lungs but it doesn't work. I find myself leaning back against the roofs top which is cold to the touch. As I close my eyes to try and ground myself I hear the light thrum of an engine. It's not an easy noise to notice but once I hear it I know what, or more likely, who it is. I know I should get up, I know I should run but I also know I couldn't make it five steps before feeling like I am going to physically die.

I close my eyes tightly and listen to the sound as it gets closer and closer to where I am but I still don't move. My mind instead goes to what the Avengers will think when they find out that I, the kid they so nicely took in, is Spiderman and how they will all react. I open my eyes again and see Iron Man approaching me as black dots swim in my vision but I refuse to pass out or let my vision go fully dark.

"How'd you find me?" I laugh a little, deciding to make a joke out of the fact that he managed to catch me but only when I was literally almost bleeding to death. I mean like, that's kind of funny if you think about it. The thought makes an amused grin appear on my face even as I cringe slightly at the sudden pain in my chest again.

"You're bleeding," Iron Man says through his mask and I look at him because it is more then clear that I am obviously bleeding. I try to take a proper breath as I sit up to show that I'm not weak but the pain makes more black dots appear on my vision yet I won't let him see that. "Friday, vitals?" I hear him say and roll my eyes slightly as I try to get to my feet yet Iron Man keeps his repulsers locked on me. Like I'm going to easily get away right now.

I don't hear the response but nonetheless I try to get to my feet, knowing that I could probably make it to another place which will help me without asking any questions but as I stand up the black dots appear faster and move in clusters. I panic internally as my vision goes dark but I'm awake, I can hear everything and feel everything but I can't see. Suddenly I feel my feet aren't on the ground and I only panic more, moving and trying to get free.

Yet I know that it's Iron Man who has picked me up. It's Mr Stark who has picked me up and surely he isn't about to kill me. I go limp in his arms because this is it, I know this is it and I know that this is where I am going to have to be handed over to Shield for whatever reason and this is probably the last time I will ever be able to be Spiderman without having to be myself at the same time.