Ch.19.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

{In which I was focused on making a Hero costume for Shoto I forgot to add my watermark to this very suck-y drawing.... anyway this costume looked better in my head so this isn't the final design, might re-draw again later seeing as I gotta draw a hero costume for our Lazy purple haired cat lover...}

- - -

Was it normal to feel this nervous on your first day? because the purple haired male wasn't certain what was worse not being able to see his number one supporter on the bench this morning or the fact he got into The Hero course at U.A , he was able to get points by saving a few others from a pervert, those girls didn't need to be looked at like that when taking the exams, not even by a short pervert with sticky balls on his head.

Of course his quirk wasn't suited for battling the robots they had but the training he did with his blonde boyfriend and a kid with silver hair whom could turn to metal helped out quite well, it was sad him and Neito weren't in the same class, what if his new classmates thought he was a villain because of his quirk? 

"Are you going to enter or not?" a calming voice startled the boy and he turned to see a boy with black hair with a cat draped over his shoulders a cat he knew personally, that's where she was with her owner whom was this boy, a very handsome boy whom had a boyfriend by the fact he was holding hands with a green haired cutie, were all his classmates gonna be this hot?

"I'm a bit nervous" the sleep deprived teen stated "Never thought someone with a quirk like mine would be in U.A's hero course"  he smiled at them slightly, "Hitoshi Shinso" he held out his hand, the black haired boy shook it.

"Shoto Aizawa, it is nice to meet you, this is my boyfriend Midoriya" The black haired boy introduced himself and his boyfriend, "And this is my cat {Y/N}" though the feline needed no introduction seeing as Hitoshi was on quite good terms with her.

"Glad to finally meet the owner of the best cat on the block" Hitoshi was being more open lately, he guessed having a supportive boyfriend was helpful along with the feline, whom perked up and jumped away from the black haired boy onto his shoulders, "You had me and Neito worried when you weren't at the bench this morning kitty, your daily treat is in my backpack if you want it"

The two boys in-front of him shared a look, this boy whom was their age in their new class already knew the feline, and just like them she helped him with his troubles, it was clear to see, they wondered just how many people she helped on that bench? , the cat brough them back to reality for she mewed, which made the three realize they were blocking the entrance to class and they entered together, new friends formed that very moment all for knowing the same feline.

And speaking of knowing the feline a dyed red haired boy, moved away from the group he was chatting with, "The great bench spirit, she came to wish us a great day, isn't that amazing Kiri?" the pink skinned female beat the boy to the punch before he could call the cat, she had gotten out of her seat and snatched the feline from the sleep deprived boys shoulders, "I wonder if she'll give us great wisdom today?"

"Don't hog the cat Pinky" The glasses wearing blonde stated bluntly snatching the feline that helped his anger issues, and figure out the reason for why he was angry he was more come now a days, with the red spiked haired boy to drag him to his anger management classes, he sat down at his desk, petting the feline.

"Should such a creature be in this classroom?" A glasses wearing boy questioned and he done goofed because everyone glared daggers at him, and the blonde covered the felines ears, she didn't need to hear such offending words.

"Iida that's detention" A lazy voice stated from a sleeping back on the floor as a man stepped out of it, sipping away at a juice pouch, "I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher, and those who offend my cat get detention, harm my son or his boyfriend Detention, now everyone get dressed in these uniforms and meet me outside" he yawned, he needed more coffee to deal with these idiots, handing them their uniforms he left the room, he had hopes for some of them to past, and hopefully the feline could help a few she hadn't met yet in this class.

For she was their only hope to become heroes after all.

- - -

{9/22/19}

{Well than this voting is different, mystery voting, Do you pick Door: 1, 2, or 3 each have a different outcome for next chapter, choose wisely my dear readers }