XI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ careful when you play these games

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
careful when you play these games.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THAT NIGHT THE MOON was full and high in the sky by the time the two had buttoned their shirts and finally made their way down to the streets to mix with the others looking for a fun time out in the city.

"so how many times have you been to the usan?" namjoon asked once they were close to the hotel and noticing the change in individuals around them. casual clothing turned into fancy designer handbags and silk shirts over muscled torsos.

jungkook kept his gaze steady and sense sharpened as they neared the grand building. "enough." was all he said, noticing how things did seem to be different this night.

the fountains outside had color added to them, drawing more attention to the display and show as water shot into the sky and rained back down. there were more cars are the valet, woman had on long dresses and stayed attached to a mans arm as they walked up the stairs to disappear in a sea of bodies and alcohol.

namjoon and jungkook definitely fit in, dressed to blend and hair styled up to expose forehead, well one followed that idea. the raventte left his hair looking messy as usual, long and sometimes needing to be tucked behind his ears to avoid tickling his jaw.

"so we check for security, count cameras, remember faces to see if they switch positions, and any rooms or spots not accessible." namjoon read off their tasks from the list he composed in his mind.

jungkook nodded and ran his tongue over his lips to wet them, seeing the increased security at the doors with wires in their ears and eyes on everyone walking up. they wouldn't stand out, but it was better to keep a low profile and avoid being spotted when they could.

a few options ran through his mind as they crossed the road and towards the stairs. jungkook cleared his throat and took a deep breath, and almost with the luck that he seemed to be gifted with — a woman, very beautiful, dropped her clutch and gasped at her own clumsiness.

"here you go," he acted quickly, reaching down for the sparkly clutch and handing it back to the young woman. jungkook smiled with all the charm he was graced with and briefly glanced down her body in that red dress. "you look beautiful tonight, enjoy." he said, motioning with his hand for her to go first through the doors to the lobby.

"oh, thank you." she replied softly, cheeks almost matching the color of her dress and namjoon just rolled his eyes beside him.

the little distraction got them through without much notice, jungkook had bent down to pick it up as he passed a guard and namjoon adjusted his glasses to somewhat obscure his face. it was a little lame, nothing to worry about, but pulling a few jobs made every little things seem like a possible threat.