𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

STAGE ONE: TALK TO STEVE HARRINGTON

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞. This was by far the most important phase. It was the determining factor into whether she was going to continue. Yet it was one of the most difficult because it required having to talk to someone which she had only ever exchanged their hellos and how are you to before. That person being Steve Harrington.

See whenever Steve had tried to talk to Mollie, he'd been nervous like he didn't want to screw up a genuine relationship that could form from their conversation, landing themselves in the grounds of only saying hi and smiling when they saw each other. Steve, being the one to actually try to elongate the conversation.

Granted he was still with Nancy at the time, which made it even more difficult as Mollie had not even spoken a hello to him in two years at Tina's halloween party. Yet from what she heard from her brother's friend, Dustin, Steve was a total softie and no one could prove the Henderson otherwise.

So today was the day, it was going to happen weather Mollie was nervous or not. It was not going to stop the Wheeler from achieving her goal.

- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 -

It was a scalding hot day in Hawkins, which was unusual, but a blessing for the town. Today Mollie did not feel good, but there's nothing going to stop her from at least making it to Starcourt mall.

She had heard from her brother that Steve worked at the ice cream shop in Starcourt. It was a risky place to go given the amount of people who just might overhear her plan for popularity. Yet she had to go. Steve was probably not going to like his ex-girlfriend's sister showing up at his house.

Especially since the last time she was around his house was the night Barb went missing.

Grabbing her notebook containing her plan. She shoved it into her bag and crept down the stairs. Avoiding any potential judgment from leaving the house unusually excited. Mollie made it down the stairs, looking around hastily for her keys.

That was when a little voice rang out, calling the middle Wheeler's name. This made Mollie jump and look behind her to see her little sister, Holly. "Jesus, Holly you almost scared the hell out of me."

Mollie found the youngest Wheeler adorable. Holly cared for her. Even looked up to her. It made Mollie want to do what is the best for not only herself, but her sister, who she cared deeply for.

Mollie would never admit it, but Holly was her favourite. She truly loved Nancy – for Nancy made her feel welcome in her group of friends when she somehow got the Harrington. And Mike. Well Mike was more difficult, but it was clear that he cared for Mollie (even if he was prone to snap at her).