19.Date night

12:35 a.m
Atlanta📍
November 10th 2019

I massaged Kentrell's scalp as we watched the waves.

We were on the beach since we wanted to get a away from everyone.

My phone started to ring making me groan as I answered it without looking at the Name.

"Thought you wasn't gon' answer" Some male voice said as I scrunched up my face.

"The fuck? " I lowly said as Kentrell looked up at me and I decided to put it on speaker.

"Who's this? I asked.

"It's Donovan baby girl, I got your number from a friend"

I started to cringe at "babygirl" Before getting my phone snatched out of my hand.

"Don't play on my fucking wife phone before I split yo' throat Slime, you real bold calling up her phone, catch you slipping and you ain't gon' see tomorrow! " Kentrell ranted as I started getting scared knowing that he was gonna get mad at me after.

I looked at my ring before kentrell throwed my phone in my hand.

"What nigga you got calling yo phone?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know who the fuck Donald or Danny is, as you can see the number ain't added in my phone, so you better chill out with all of that" I yelled as he a look of shock washed over his face.

I never yelled or cussed at someone like this before, but he literally made me mad.

"I'm ready to go now, ion wanna be here anymore" I mumbled the last part before playing in the sand.

He didn't respond, he only picked up his phone and keys before walking off.

"I'll be at the car" Was all he said as my mouth fell agape.

He left me here with these blankets, plates, cups and picnic basket.

I frowneed before grabbing everything and heading back to the car.

I placed everything in the backseat as I got in the back as well.

He didn't even let me close the door before driving away.

I slipped my airpods in my ear before listening to songs and scrolling through Instagram before getting a message.

Mimi🤰🏽💕📎:bitch,you knew Tiana got a damn child?

Vonté 💚💍👯:You meant my neighbor Tiana? The one that messes around with Quando?

Mimi🤰🏽💕📎:YES! Didn't she kick him out of her house? Sis got a whole ass baby and ain't nobody knew

Vonté 💚💍👯:how you found out?

Mimi🤰🏽💕📎:check her Instagram

I went to Tiana's page seeing that she recently updated a picture of a little girl