Wake up! • Vkook

Caregiver: Taehyung
Little: Jungkook
Uploading every week on Saturday's! (Check out the new chapter on LITTLE BANGTAN)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was on the floor, laying down on his stomach. He was entertained playing with his building blocks and jumbo lego pieces to build. He didn't know exactly what he was building or trying to do, but his imagination would go wild when it came to these blocks. At one point, it looked like a sword to him, but to the world, it was just a bunch of blocks on top of eachother.

Taehyung was deep asleep on the couch, his arms and legs sticking out of the small couch. He was up all night taking care of the little, because his headspace was going in deeper by the hour. He would worry if he fell asleep something would happen to the poor kid and get squished by taehyung cuddling him to hard.

Jungkook was getting bored and decided to try to wake up his daddy. Crawling his way to him, he plopped down next to the couch, facing taehyung. His head tilted to the side, his pacifier in his mouth to keep him quiet from crying or throwing a random tantrum like always. He looked at taehyung carefully, the eyebags under his eyes, his eyelashes, his black hair, his soft skin, just anything.

He poked taehyung's nose, cheeks, eyes, hair, and neck. Well, it didn't really work, he just shuffled and moved a little more back towards the couch, not bothering to wake up. A little lightbulb appeard in the younger's head, and he went to go grab his building blocks.

Crawling his way towards the blocks, he grabbed a few little one's and one big one, carefully bringing it towards taehyung. He crawled slowly to not drop one on accident. Once he was close enough to taehyung. He dumped the blocks on him. The sound satisfied him, and he giggled quietly, smiling.

Taehyung still didn't want to wake up, so this was jungkook's only option. Jungkook's little hand made his way towards taehyung's hair, grabbing a fistful and tugging on it, hard. Taehyung eyes had opened up wide after, the feeling was hurting him a little, but he looked at jungkook giggling in delight like a baby.

"J-Jungkook-ah." Taehyung stuttered after feeling jungkook tug on his hair more harder. The little looking at his daddy with doe eyes, innocence was filling them up. Taehyung couldn't stand to see jungkook being this soft, especially with those big doe eyes that sparkled. His heart skipped a beat when jungkook smiled up at taehyung, glad that he was awake. Jungkook untangled his fingers from taehyung's hair and made grabby hands at the older.

Taehyung stood up, stretching after his semi-long nap, bending down to pick up jungkook and place him on his hip. The younger cuddled up against taehyung, placing his face on the olders neck and wrapping his arms around his neck to hold on.

"Bababa" Jungkook babbled out random words, which taehyung would respond to. "Oh yeah?" Taehyung said, jungkook kept on babbling and softly giggling, which made taehyung whipped for him once again.

"If you only knew how whipped I am for you right now." Taehyung said, kissing jungkook forehead softly and bouncing him up and down.