🗒 ❛ A CATastrophe ༉‧₊˚✧

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

"C'mere quake~"You cooed,Patting you're lap.The cat version of quake instantly jumped and snuggled,Purring everytime you brushed his soft yet fluffy Fur.

"Nyaa~"

After a few minutes he fell asleep,A small smiled formed on your face.You stood up then carried his cute sleeping figure,Carefully placing down the couch.Then sat next to him,Quake woke up then Placed himself back on your lap.Snuggling in once again.

This time,You can't help but Giggle at his actions.It made your heart melt in awe.

Quake had been a cat for 3 days,The house was quiet since he can only say nyaa and purr cutely all day.But that didn't matter since He was more adorable when he's a cat.

"Kawaii~,Sleep all you want then~"Placing a soft peck on his furry forehead.

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

"Nuhhhhhh!,Get back here Lightning!.You are going to take a bath whether you like it or not!"A [Hair color] haired girl exclaimed while Stomping out of the bathroom.The female had been chasing Lightning who had accidentally turned into a cat.

She heard the cat huff and turn his back on her.The girl deeply sighed Pinching the bridge of her nose,Trying to think of a way to force the cat to take a bath.

But in the end,She failed miserably.And there she was laying on the side of their shared bed.Lightning entered the room she was in,Jumping to the otherside of the bed.

He can feel her frown from here,So he started poking her back with red cheeks.

[Name] turned around and saw Lightning looking at the other way with red hues.

"N-nyaa. . ."

Her eyes softened,Picking up the cat then started petting his forehead.

"Now let's go and give you a bath"

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

"Stop that already will ya?"The cat version of wind had been running around the house for hours.

"Nyaa!"The cat shook his head,Earning a groan for you.His energy was twice as stronger than him in human version,Vases and other things started breaking in the process.

In which you had to clean up,Until he broke another vase.You were currently picking up the shards when you felt a strike of pain on your index finger.At first you thought that you wouldn't need a broom but unfortunately it got a little worst.

A small tear formed in the corner of your eye,Wind was about to run past you but stopped once he saw your bleeding finger,He quickly rushed to you.He then started licking it.

"Nyaa?"

You gently pat his head,Smiling warmly at him

"Don't worry I'm fine"

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

"Nyaa~ [Come on~]"

"No"

"Nyaa~?[Why not~?]"

"I said no-"

"N-nyaa?[P-lease?]"

"Ugh.Fine"You were currently reading a book,When suddenly the cat version of fire wanted to sit on your lap.You were fine with that,But not when he wanted you to pet him while reading a book

"I only have two hands fire-"

"Nyaa [No]"

"But-"

"N y a a [No buts]"

"Goddangit!,Be thankful you're cute!"And with that,You placed the book you were currently reading then started petting Fire while grumbling some insults that only made the cat Smile cheekily at you.

《𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳》

"What in the world water. . .How can you fall asleep while drinking milk?!"Grabbing a piece of cloth then wiped water's mouth who turned into a cat.

"Nyaa~"He sheepishly cooed,Hugging your leg,It meant that he wanted you to carry him.Sighing in defeat You slowly lifted him up,Water snuggled up against your chest.

Hearing cute purrs from his sleeping form was enough for your heart.But him snuggling against you?It almost made your heart jump out of you're chest.

Laying down on the bed,Water didn't move an inch,He was still snuggled up against your chest.

"Haish,He doesn't want to let go,Huh?Well I'm not against that"

《𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧》

"Why are u so Smol?Too cute~"That was the last straw,Leaf in a cat version?Oh god-Prepare for cuteness overload.You had been taking pictures of him non-stop,Leaf of the other hand didn't seem to mind it at all infact when you point the camera at him,He smiles cutely then poses.

At the end of the day your phone had no more memory-But it was worth it since you got 6,000+ pictures of him,And let's not talk about you're pictures on him in his human version.

"Aww man,I better get a new phone"

Leaf Purred,Jumping into your arms.You smiled at him,Petting his head,the two of you then headed to the livingroom.

Sitting on the couch,While Leaf was snuggled on your lap.

"Nyaa~"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵》

"I thought you were smart?"

"Nya,Nya! [I am]"

"Then explain this"Grabbing a mirror then faced it to him,You can't believe that Light out of all people "Accidentaly" turned himself into a cat.

"Nya,nya,nya,nya,nya,nya,nya![It was an accident,Ok!]"The cat exclaimed fixing his glasses,You rolled your eyes in response Standing up then started heading downstairs.

Light followed you.Everywhere.

Except for the bathroom-He tried to but was stopped.

"No,Stay there ya pervert"You said before closing the door of the bathroom.

The next day,You found a book that had the cure,You showed it to light.But you noticed a frown on his face.

A smirk Got it's way to your lips

"Aww~,Don't tell me you want to stay like that for a little longer~?"

"N-nyaa"He nods

"Alright then~"