Ch. 13

Nevaeh POV

I've been visiting my dad for the past few days and his skin color is returning and they said his wolf is coming back. Kason is a friend of mine now friend only. I wasn't lying when I said I an not getting back together with him. But I do admire to the man he's changed into. The kids love him and so far my life is going great.

I walk to inside from the garden and see the kids wrestling with Kason. Wolves play so rough. You physically see their wolves are starting to develop. But they won't shift until 13 but their wolves should be able to communicate with them by the age of 7 preparing them for excruciating pain they will eventually endure.

Their birthdays are coming up in two months and Kason is beyond excited for his first time being at their birthday. "NEVAEH! hi." He says standing up with a few scratch marks on him.

"Hi Kason." I say grabbing a yogurt cup. He smiles and flips his hair to the side heading to the fridge. He opens the door and in the middle of enjoying my blueberry yogurt I feel a excruciating burn and I fall on my knees. Kason eyes dilate and he looks at me.

"Kason help me." I whisper and everything goes dark. Only think I remember is my body feeling like it's on fire. And it hurts bad.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I gain consciousness but I don't open my eyes.

"Your mate alpha is in in heat and she's facing a bad one since she hasn't mated with you in four years. Her wolf has gone sex deprived and forced herself into heat by accident." So that's why my wolf hasn't been talking to me. She's in pain.

"I promised her I wouldn't try anything on her how am I supposed to not touch her while my pack males will be fighting for her until she has mated with me." He says clearly stressed. Has his voice always sounded so sexy and dominant. This is kinda a turn on.

But at the same time I'm also turned on by the doctor...

"It's either you mate her or another werewolf solves her wolf's needs." The doctor says but in a respective tone.

"Everyone breaks promises." He says quietly to hisself. There's no way in hell I'm having sex with him again. I open my eyes and the both look down at me. "And her heat won't end until her wolf is satisfied."

Estrella.

What?!? I can't control this type of stuff. She says smirking. I roll my eyes and try and sit up. The doctor tries to help me but her touch burns me. I scream in agony and she quickly removes her hand.

"I have to check her vitals while she's conscious alpha." The doctor says. Kason takes in a deep breath and looks as me with sorrow.

"I'm so sorry Nev but we need to have you checked." And with that the doctor puts her hands on me again but Kason holds me down while I scream and kick. My scream turns silent while tears flow down my face. Kason face guards up and he has so much guilt in his eyes he looks at the doctor and frowns.

"Hurry up." He growls. She gulps and looks down at me. After another 2 minutes she finally says finished.

I'm a sobbing mess and Kason hugs me tight his touch doesn't hurt as much but it still burns, probably because he was my mate.

"You wanna go home." He asks looking down at my red face. Huh? I guess the pack house has became me and my kids home now. I wonder where is Skylar she was suppose to come back with me but she never did. I'm a terrible sister. I'll mindlink her.

Sky you there? I ask. It's a moment of silence then I hear a groan. Yes but I'm sorta busy and sorry for leaving ya like that but something came up. And I'm busy. I wonder what's got her so busy. I bet it's that dude I saw eating all my food.

You know what never mind Sky, I can handle this on my own since you're busy. I say a little too harshly.

"Yeah Kason lets go." He lets go of me and the burning comes back but I suck in a breath and try my best to walk.

3 seconds later.

"Kason pick me up." I whine.

He crouched down and I climb on his back and the pain turns into a dull ache. I sigh in pleasure and Kason stands straight and I swear I'm like 3ft shorter How tall is he again?

We walk pass nurses that are snapping pictures of what they think their Luna and alpha are bonding. But I'm just using him so the pain goes away. Ok maybe I do just tiny bit want to be closer to him. I see that teenage girl again glaring at me. I can't help but smirk at her because my mate has chosen Kason to be the one she mates since Kason is more powerful than the other males. So she's became possessive over what I would call her personal sex toy.

Estrella bites softly on Kason's ear. I'm sitting back impressed until I feel Kason stiffen up. Estrella that's enough I say trying to get back control. She rolls her eyes. I'm in pain worst than you can imagine. Let me do me just for a few......hours. I gasp at her and just imagine how sore I will be if she has her way. She pushes me to the back of my mind and after pushing and pushing I finally give up.

"Nevaeh. Stop." Kason grunts out. Estrella kisses up and down his neck. And next thing I know is he's running out the doors and that teenager is growling at us. Kason is moving faster and he has my legs tightly around his waist. Estrella think for a minute and sighs. When I mate with someone I want you to have consent in it too. She finally says and hops off his back shifts and starts running. She gives me control and start running

We shoot past trees as I hear his large wolf running after us. His eyes are pitch black and that means his wolf is in control. But the funny thing is. One of his eyes are red.

I've read a lot about that in history and only a blood wolf can have red eyes.

Nevaeh run as fast as you possibly can. Estrella says.