Part 8

Scott's Point Of View.

As I walked back and forward in Derek's house, Peter was sitting on the couch with an amused look on his face.

He was annoying but I couldn't seem to be able to walk away from him.

I was worried about Stiles, his dad said that he had taken off and he left a note saying he was going over my place to say bye.

He never made it, and I had a feeling Derek had something to do with that.

I growled feeling frustrated at stupid Derek, ''He better not hurt Stiles.'' I snap.

''Scott, we can't hurt our mates, its physically impossible.'' Peter explains to me.

''Thanks for the 101 werewolf studies but, this is Derek we're talking about.'' I pointed out and Peter shrugg.

''My nephew wont hurt him.'' He States and smiles at me.

Lately I've been around Peter and I notice it didn't bug me like before, Alison has been texting me about getting back together because now she was ready, well guess what? I'm not ready, maybe I wont ever be ready.

Who knows maybe I'll just wait for my mate.

There was this feeling inside me, that told me that my mate was close, but I didn't feel that tug that Peter and Derek said I would feel, maybe I haven't touch my mate and that's why I don't know who she is, oh God what if it's Lydia and I have to fight Jackson for her.

''Scott are you ok?'' Peter sounded concerned and that surprised me, since when does Peter care?

''Yeah, I'm going to go, let me know if you hear from either of them.'' His smile drops and he frowned, I didn't know why it bother me so much that he was frowning, It made me feel like I had to make him happy some way.

''Sure, are you sure you wont stay and eat?'' Peter's voice sounded hopeful.

I study the older wolf, he seemed sincere and that tug the strings at my heart.

I sigh and dropped my jacket back on the couch, he smile and pointed me to the table.

He served me some roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and dinner rolls.

He handed me a can of pop and I smile at him.

We started eating in silence, but than something came to mind.

''Peter you said, you find your mate, who is she?'' I ask chanting in my head, please don't say mom, please don't say mom.

he chuckled and I figured it was because of the face I was making.

''I'll tell you when the time is right.'' I nodded but wasn't happy with his response.

''Is not mom is it?'' I hold my breath after I ask and he chew his food slowly, while staring at me.

He swallowed his food and took a long sip of his drink.

The nerves were killing me.

He stopped drinking and didn't brake eye contact with me.

''No is not your mom.'' He finally answer and I felt relieved at that, but it was still bugging me that Peter knew who his mate was, I felt jealousy.

Jealousy?

Maybe because I want to find my mate, yeah that must be it.

Why else would I be jealous of Peter having a mate?