04 | ravenclaw

"now, now," slughorn smiled. "since you've got your partners paired already, i want this study to make an excellent remark for your year level."

"ridiculous," lisa murmured under her breath and rolled her eyes. jungkook just shrugged and took good notes of what the professor was saying.

they were partners- as they wanted to be, and slughorn's idea for their activity is making lisa groan in annoyance.

"you think we could do it?" jungkook asks her, after slughorn dismissed them.

"you think we could?" lisa repeated. "of course not! how would it be possible for us to make a potion similar to liquid luck! that potion needs to be freaking done in 6 months and merlin's beard, the steps are difficult enough for us to be done but he said he wanted the recipes different from those!"

you've read it right.

they'll be making potions similar to liquid luck, one of the hardest potions ever made- they don't know if slughorn's just pissing them off or he just really wanted his students to learn.

a liquid luck with different recipes to make, really?

"i could sense your anger," jungkook snickered. "but guess we don't have any chance to protest, we're still students aren't we-"

"yeah definitely, dammit," lisa just literally cursed, still her hate was starting to grow to the professor who just entered his room.

"i swear to godric gryffindor's sword i won't be taking this subject on our 6th year," lisa scoffed, finally standing up and grabbing her potions book irritatingly.

"well that's only if you'll past our O.W.L in our fifth year," jungkook chuckled.

lisa gasped at him and used her book to slap his shoulder which made jungkook flinch in pain. "how dare you, jeon jungkook!"

.

"what's with your faces?"

rosé glanced up to lisa and jungkook who just came back after their potions class. she had been waiting for them for about ten minutes or so and now she ended up seeing the two walking towards her- with their faces crumpled like a scratch parchment.

"slughorn's bloody potions. who's your partner there anyway? why do seem so chill about it?" lisa sat beside her while jungkook just stood up infront of them, waiting for their other friends to come.

"oh yeah- that felix felicis potion? i was exempted, you know, slug's club."

lisa, as overacting she was everytime she hear words, gasped very loudly. "that's absolutely unfair, park chaeyoung! i can't take that-"

rosé's sweet chuckle stopped her from protesting. jungkook was just watching the two, not actually minding the potions class lisa was fuming at. he was cool about it, he never really protested at anything, anyway.

"i was just kidding, alright, calm down lalisa!" she giggled. "i was paired with donghyuk-"

"donghyuk- ravenclaw student? my friend i mentioned you guys about?" jungkook joined the conversation and he finally sat infront of the two when he realized that the older ones aren't coming any minute from now.

"yep, that's him," she nodded. "and you both know how smart that kid was. he took the responsibility to do the work and said that i'm in charge of the recipes so we've decided to divide the work. i'll gather and give him the things needed and he'll be the one who'll brew it."

lisa and jungkook glanced at each other, shrugging their shoulders. "yep, that's how you end our hope, rosie," then they both laughed out loud, confusing rosé who's just playing with her rat.